4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
no 3072AD update this month :(
Hey all.

Ok, so with the holidays and the fact that the Raven set is bigger then expected (too big, I will have to take thing down a notch from now on, I got overzealous on this one)

This month will be a lot of catching up on current content schedule and getting the work flow back to normal. This means I'll have to trim a few things out and put them on February when I'll be back in a normal schedule again.

With that said, here is the content scheduled.

• Posting Raven set: Lines, base, full color and story. By this weekend.
  • Poll on the MERCY set
  • Full color of the LU image
  • Doing the Line work for the Mercy set, so that it's ready for completion next month. Previews of the inks will be posted on discord.

Things that I have to trim out this month to get back on track:

• This month I won't do a FEMBOY line work (Will color LU's instead). Will start does these again next month.
  • While I will be working on 3072 AD this month, I wouldn't expect a patch this month. But I will post screen shots for Tier IV+ patreons. Full work on the game will resume next month.

Thanks for your understanding, with the holidays I'll really need to use this month to get back on the saddle. Thing will go back as usually in February.

Reactions: boltok93

Freddux20000

Jan 5, 2021
Hey Holefiller,
could you please post the malty story set again, since the Dropbox posted before doesn't work for some reason.
Ty in advance :)

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Hello.
Has anyone posted the full stories of "CRIM", "Hippo" and "TRISS MERIGOLD"
If so, can you re-submit the link?

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Hello.
Has anyone posted the full stories of "CRIM", "Hippo" and "TRISS MERIGOLD"
If so, can you re-submit the link?
i have them and ill get around to setting up links at some point, considering this is basically the only topic on the artist, if anyone comes into possesion of the mentioned raven set, anychance of doing a solid and posting a link?

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
I have a great hype for the raven set!
Am I the only one who prefers Sets that 3072 AD?

Last edited:

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
i have them and ill get around to setting up links at some point, considering this is basically the only topic on the artist, if anyone comes into possesion of the mentioned raven set, anychance of doing a solid and posting a link?
Hey I would really appreciate it if you were to also uploaded the one where a girl is in a pod (kind of a bean shaped one), I know it's on tonkatsus patreon somewhere and I've never seen the full thing before

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Bro the raven set is gonna be awesome, I like the sets after 3072AD as well as the old ones
Sorry I think I explained wrong (my English is very bad)

I mean I like Sets of Tonkatsu ( olds and news) more than games ( 3072AD and others) in general.
My favourite Sets are the last two (Akame and Malty)
3072AD first part (first boss) i love it but the second part I did not like anything

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry I think I explained wrong (my English is very bad)

I mean I like Sets of Tonkatsu ( olds and news) more than games ( 3072AD and others) in general.
My favourite Sets are the last two (Akame and Malty)
Oh I think I get it ye, I like the picture slideshow sets (like malty and saber) way more than the visual novel ones (like shaltear and carmillia), but the actual new rpg maker game is actually really good. 3072AD seems to have a much more interesting story, I love the fact you can pick your fate and then walk around in that particular state, even if it is just some pixels on a screen the thought behind it is pretty hot

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Oh I think I get it ye, I like the picture slideshow sets (like malty and saber) way more than the visual novel ones (like shaltear and carmillia), but the actual new rpg maker game is actually really good. 3072AD seems to have a much more interesting story, I love the fact you can pick your fate and then walk around in that particular state, even if it is just some pixels on a screen the thought behind it is pretty hot
Yeah, the picture slideshow sets is much better than your visual novels. Visual novels don't allow you to go back to see a scene, they force you to start over. If you want to see your favorite part you have to play again until you get to where you want it.
I think he realized it and that's why he doesn't make visual novels anymore. It also takes longer to do

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes