Jan 21, 2021
Oh right, speaking of clowns, in case this hasn't been recommended already, when Franziska lets you pick a weapon, make sure you get the pickaxe. Minecraft-stunning your Dominas is too good to pass on. If you wish to go back, you can save edit yourself a bloody pickaxe (if you feel guilty, remove whatever weapon you went for from your inventory).

Llavanya could also use more scenes where she isn't brutalized to make LoveHurts less sad but I'm not going to suggest things while things are brewing already. She's technically the only temporarily playable female character and then... Mary, you will pay for this. You did not give us the chance to be Llavanya and try to resist and you will pay!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Not yet calling Boda vibes here as long as Dekarous has been giving status updates and doesn't have huge, unimplementable stuff in mind. Or he could do what Tearycian did with Katalist - prerelease with bugs unfixed so people get to test the content - since it's already been confirmed the new release would break saves iirc, but even so, your mileage may vary.)

Katrina's gas chamber had some untapped potential (if you missed out on it, you can replay it, though it will cause your screen to freeze tints) that seems to have been addressed for players into anal perfume. I don't know about other players but I always end up spending most of my yarare playthroughs against the first boss and grinding all the alt dialogues and scenes then go "shit, there are others". It's also unfortunate that you have to tweak to replay the soul shard gift full scenes, though it was very nice of Shakie to share some of the commissioned art publicly on her DA.Playtime varies A LOT depending on how you actually play yarare (get raped and enjoy it) games. If you focus a lot on dialogue, you may very well spend 5 hours on Katrina (first Domina) alone. If you breeze through the content, I'd say 10+ still, as Mary can be quite challenging unless you cheat.
Well, if you had a fresh save with cheats it would be much appreciated, I am indeed using someone's saves now tho just to go through the content, but all these saves I have are much older updates, so they probably won't cover all the currently available content.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
how do i get the tea party facesitting cg from madeleine? i have tried submitting to her and interacting with tables/chairs but it doesnt seem to be triggering
Was pretty sure I replied to this (actually, I did... then... spring cleaning...), sorry for the confusion. Soul Shard scene. If you defeated her (even if she's your mistress) you'll have to "undefeat" her by changing her progress variable, or modifying the event processing yourself so it allows you to gift Soul Shards even if you did defeat the Dominas.
Well, if you had a fresh save with cheats it would be much appreciated, I am indeed using someone's saves now tho just to go through the content, but all these saves I have are much older updates, so they probably won't cover all the currently available content.
Sure! Just gimme some Kodaminutes(tm) to anonymize the MC and I'll share a full save. Went overboard though, won't crash anything but don't freak out if you see weird skills. If there's any name you want instead of Edgar, just let me know, takes literal seconds.

Done, here's how to proceed.
If you have a clean save folder, simply extract the archive in the save folder, it has global.sav adapted for one save.
If you don't, BACKUP your own saves, your config file will not be affected; extract or overwrite. Again, if you extract the included global.sav, this will only recognize the first savefile.

(Not extracting global.sav isn't a problem but will cause weird things with playtime until you save again, list the saves indexed in that file as well as the corresponding playtime, and only allow you to load "existing saves" as in saves you already had. If it's fresh and you don't want any global.sav, you need to start a new game, save then overwrite that save with the savefile provided. Hope this wasn't too confusing.)

edit: Oops, forgot to add the bruh sword (lol) but you're already overpowered anyway and the pickaxe is better with such stats. Can easily add it yourself, don't worry.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021
Was pretty sure I replied to this (actually, I did... then... spring cleaning...), sorry for the confusion. Soul Shard scene. If you defeated her (even if she's your mistress) you'll have to "undefeat" her by changing her progress variable, or modifying the event processing yourself so it allows you to gift Soul Shards even if you did defeat the Dominas.Sure! Just gimme some Kodaminutes(tm) to anonymize the MC and I'll share a full save. Went overboard though, won't crash anything but don't freak out if you see weird skills. If there's any name you want instead of Edgar, just let me know, takes literal seconds.
No other names, I'll be fine with Edgar, Thanks for your time

I also used the saves I talked about earlier and just finished the part where you defeat the first domina, but refuse to become her slave so you get locked in a room and get a scene, I've finished all that stuff and I'm now outside, I've beaten her but I cant still get into the other gate cause it says I have to absorb/destroy her soul?? I can't exactly remember the exact things it said, but it was something along these lines. How do I get access to the other Dominia after defeating the first one ?

Edit: Just checked, it was the starlit seal, It says you need to break the starlit steal but not sure how I can do that...

Nvm, after some exploring it works,Cant believe I didn't even bother to check items to break it...

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Always glad to help :)

You get the option to either break or keep the seal when you defeat a Domina. If you break it in front of her, you will get a scene. If you keep it, you can break it later and then sell it to the Grim Reaper for a few foreign shards. Breaking it will unlock the next door. You can also, of course, refuse to take the seal and become enslaved, or keep the seal without doing anything, but you're supposed to break it if you want to advance to the next Domina. (If it's too painful to do that, of course, just do it with cheats and nobody gets hurt... well, except Edgar of course.)

Check your inventory for seals, doors are unlocked from right to left:
- Starlit Seal: Katrina (Domina 1)
- Blackstone Seal: Madeline (Domina 2)
- Ember Seal: Narcissa (Domina 3)
- Dusklight Seal: Mary (Domina 4), you also need to assault the door and sacrifice Llavanya because she's that hard
- Fireglass Seal: Rosita (Domina 5)
- Bloodrune Seal: Franziska (Domina 6)
- Silverwind Seal: Mika and Maki (Twin Domina 7)

If you don't have the seal somehow, try and talk to Katrina. If she banned you from her realm without you getting the seal or she's bugged, either add the seal or change the corresponding switch in the bugged save.

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
Man the game hasnt been updated since January, the twins didn't have any slave contentand Harly Quinn was a mess.
Games kinda been in a rut lately.
Hopefully this new update is worth it, otherwise I'm calling boda vibes.
I love this game since it's really fucking good and is the rare gem with good scat content, dont fuck it up.
[/QU
Man the game hasnt been updated since January, the twins didn't have any slave contentand Harly Quinn was a mess.
I love this game since it's really fucking good and is the rare gem with good scat content, dont fuck it up.
Only his patreons can complain, you play the game for free know your place

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fairytale. The uploader on Youtube is Jonathan Segev.
Thank you for sharing this link with us. I already downloaded it to listen to on the go.

It's been 4 and a half months already? It only felt like a couple of months to me. In that case I understand the "Bodavibes". I know Dekarous used to be active on here, I hope he makes a comback and explains the holdup. I understand that there are snags but the last thing he would want is to be associated with Boda's scandal.

Oh right, speaking of clowns, in case this hasn't been recommended already, when Franziska lets you pick a weapon, make sure you get the pickaxe. Minecraft-stunning your Dominas is too good to pass on. If you wish to go back, you can save edit yourself a bloody pickaxe (if you feel guilty, remove whatever weapon you went for from your inventory).

Llavanya could also use more scenes where she isn't brutalized to make LoveHurts less sad but I'm not going to suggest things while things are brewing already. She's technically the only temporarily playable female character and then... Mary, you will pay for this. You did not give us the chance to be Llavanya and try to resist and you will pay!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Not yet calling Boda vibes here as long as Dekarous has been giving status updates and doesn't have huge, unimplementable stuff in mind. Or he could do what Tearycian did with Katalist - prerelease with bugs unfixed so people get to test the content - since it's already been confirmed the new release would break saves iirc, but even so, your mileage may vary.)

Katrina's gas chamber had some untapped potential (if you missed out on it, you can replay it, though it will cause your screen to freeze tints) that seems to have been addressed for players into anal perfume. I don't know about other players but I always end up spending most of my yarare playthroughs against the first boss and grinding all the alt dialogues and scenes then go "shit, there are others". It's also unfortunate that you have to tweak to replay the soul shard gift full scenes, though it was very nice of Shakie to share some of the commissioned art publicly on her DA.Playtime varies A LOT depending on how you actually play yarare (get raped and enjoy it) games. If you focus a lot on dialogue, you may very well spend 5 hours on Katrina (first Domina) alone. If you breeze through the content, I'd say 10+ still, as Mary can be quite challenging unless you cheat.

If you go Solaire Wraith, maybe you can actually go through everything (currently 7 Dominas if I'm not mistaken) in less than 5 hours but... you're going to miss out on a lot of scenes. Many different losses, many saves needed. Not even accounting for the actual builds for Edgar/MC... and the proficiencies.

I'm a super slow player who likes to enjoy her playthroughs while also being a completionist and testing stuff so usually in the three digits of actual hours of playtime. If you're going to unlock CGs and scenes, there is, alas, no CG/scene recollection as in most English yarare. This can be really painful to implement for larger games so I wouldn't blame any developer.
BIG kudos to you for providing so much help on this forum. And yes, seeing best girl tormented makes me sad. Seeing best girl get a good fight against MC followed by angel cuddles would make me smile.

As for the Fransizka items, what do they all do? Also, I looked up "Yarare" online but I couldn't find anything. Can you post a link to a definition of the term?

Oct 26, 2017
Heh, just trying to give you all some of the sharing back since I've been lurking and spring-cleaning much. Glad you like the modest assistance.

For yarare, might just be me abusing the term. I usually refer to this for games where you are meant (regardless of party and enemy gender) to lose absurdly challenging battles and get raped instead of fighting weaklings (Incubus Quest, Milia Senki, Monster Girl Quest, you name them).

For Franziska's items, that's a very good question because there might be something Dekarous did not expect here (funhammer #8). Nice catch, LoveHurts.

Very trustworthy:
- Bow of Death and Explosions: 500 ATK and +35% Adrenaline regen but -500% Hit Rate.
- Lucky Helmet: 15 DEF and -500 LUK.
- Tome of Deathly Blast of Death: Teaches Deathly Blast of Death (Treated as a normal attack. 5000 fixed damage... on the user!)

Bloody:
- Bloody Pickaxe: Personal favorite. 20 ATK *and* causes the Minecraft status with a base 100% proc rate (stuns target for 2 turns)
- Bloody Dagger: 10 ATK, attacks twice
- Bloody Hammer: 40 ATK (two-handed, can't use Shield)
- Bloody Bow, Spear, Sword and Whip: 20 ATK

Loot:
- Funhammer of Fun: 300 ATK, +500% Hit Rate, two-handed. May trigger a random effect (30% chance of triggering, with all 10 having the same 10% chance):
1. MC recovers 1000 HP
2. The entire party gains max Adrenaline
3. The entire party loses 500 Magicka
4. Casts Shadowbound on the last target (target becomes immortal for 4-5 turns)
5. Heals all enemies by 5000 HP
6. Poisons the entire party
7. MC loses 1000 HP
8. [BUG] Supposed to drain the MC by 1000 HP and give all enemies 1000 HP but instead recovers 1000 HP for both the MC and enemies
9. First enemy battler becomes affected by Mad status (2.5x multiplier to ATK and MATK for 3 turns and goes berserk, attacking both allies and enemies)
10. All enemies lose 9000 HP

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Heh, just trying to give you all some of the sharing back since I've been lurking and spring-cleaning much. Glad you like the modest assistance.

For yarare, might just be me abusing the term. I usually refer to this for games where you are meant (regardless of party and enemy gender) to lose absurdly challenging battles and get raped instead of fighting weaklings (Incubus Quest, Milia Senki, Monster Girl Quest, you name them).

For Franziska's items, that's a very good question because there might be something Dekarous did not expect here (funhammer #8). Nice catch, LoveHurts.

Very trustworthy:
- Bow of Death and Explosions: 500 ATK and +35% Adrenaline regen but -500% Hit Rate.
- Lucky Helmet: 15 DEF and -500 LUK.
- Tome of Deathly Blast of Death: Teaches Deathly Blast of Death (Treated as a normal attack. 5000 fixed damage... on the user!)

Bloody:
- Bloody Pickaxe: Personal favorite. 20 ATK *and* causes the Minecraft status with a base 100% proc rate (stuns target for 2 turns)
- Bloody Dagger: 10 ATK, attacks twice
- Bloody Hammer: 40 ATK (two-handed, can't use Shield)
- Bloody Bow, Spear, Sword and Whip: 20 ATK

Loot:
- Funhammer of Fun: 300 ATK, +500% Hit Rate, two-handed. May trigger a random effect (30% chance of triggering, with all 10 having the same 10% chance):
1. MC recovers 1000 HP
2. The entire party gains max Adrenaline
3. The entire party loses 500 Magicka
4. Casts Shadowbound on the last target (target becomes immortal for 4-5 turns)
5. Heals all enemies by 5000 HP
6. Poisons the entire party
7. MC loses 1000 HP
8. [BUG] Supposed to drain the MC by 1000 HP and give all enemies 1000 HP but instead recovers 1000 HP for both the MC and enemies
9. First enemy battler becomes affected by Mad status (2.5x multiplier to ATK and MATK for 3 turns and goes berserk, attacking both allies and enemies)
10. All enemies lose 9000 HP
Mondest assist, these are some of the most in-depth responces I have seen on F95Zone. As for Yarare, are you sure that is how it is spelled? I want to be sure because this is going to be one of my top 5 tags from now on. As for Franskeska's "Prizes", I know the Bow turned you into Darkness from Konosuba but I had no idea it gave you a 500 percent accuracy nerf. Also, with the Pickaxe, when I chose it, it gave her the "Playing Minecraft" status even without equipping it.

Oct 26, 2017
Many users who donated or currently donate to the creator (either via F95's links or using other ways) also join the discussion in forums for what it's worth. Even if the support platform you are using says "monthly", if it gives you access to the entire feed (not all of them do, but some of them still allow the content creator to choose), you don't have to support every month and a good bunch of content creators will actually remind their audience of this (unless Patreon&co. changed their business model again and now autobans/pressures creators trying to tell people donating less is perfectly fine with them, which means less fees for the company).

Bit of bias so I'm sorry about this but this is why I personally go for support every now and then and encourage transparency. Less pressure on the creator. Dekarous still visits F95 (last active yesterday, last post in November) and I don't use Discord so I'll let someone else comment on their last interaction with the developer. Last patreon post was around a week ago if I'm not mistaken.
too much praise bro
You're far too kind. In any case, I'm glad it helps. for yarare but may vary.

Also, can't seem to reproduce the Bloody Pickaxe one. This is an interesting one, thank you. I'm going to do further checks on the Minecraft status itself in the code just to make sure later when I get the time but nothing in the Armory event and the Franziska battle handler seem to hint at it (or I'm just missing something super obvious).

In case this hasn't been said already, thanks to everyone for sharing the teasers and actual progress reports. Every bit of content helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Roquil

May 18, 2020
I will say the guy is doing a major overhaul of the previous content with newly drawn scenes, just be patient for 7.5

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
"You can't complain if you dont pay"
This is the type of low IQ beta mentality that ruins things.
Stop simping for a product and get your head out of your ass.
The dude said an update a month.
Its been almost 4 months.
He should be called out for it.
Paypiggies with broken minds don't get to forbid me from voicing my criticism.
To add onto that, if we follow the idea that only those who pay can criticize, should we abolish review copies of games? They don't pay so unless they say 10/10, its not valid. I do agree that people who pay have far more of a right to be upset/pissed, but it doesn't change the fact the game is still being released for free anyways, so its a product the general public has a right to be upset about.

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone can criticize, excessively locking something in a positive feedback only bubble is what led a certain "game" to oblivion and censorship hell. There is however a difference between absolutely no news whatsoever or moving to other things and then claiming "things are still being worked on" and giving progress reports and some content every now and then, which is the case here if I'm not mistaken. Pause and resume later or stop supporting if you feel betrayed or upset and tell the developer why (NOT the platform, the developer is the one who is supposed to care about what they are making, the platform usually only cares about the fees it generates). People who pay monthly can be understandably upset, but they don't have to pay monthly. This benefits Patreon, not Dekarous. Hell, if you really want to support Dekarous another way, just support him directly and fuck Patreon.

Shareware model, circa 1990: Get half a game. Branded a "playable demo". You enjoyed the shit out of it, wonder how the hell that was a demo and how there can be even more. And it's five bucks. One time only. You pay the developer, sometimes get a thank you and a game manual or freebies like that. And you're glad this existed because now it's gone.

Piracy era: You get most games for free. Creators pirate each other and get away with it. So you're kinda glad when you find original content. In this case, commissioned. Commissions aren't cheap (if I have to be honest, they're usually overpriced, but they're also sometimes shared for free on public platforms with the general public). You decide whether to support it in whatever way you want after getting your pirated copy, or just pay right away, that's your call.

Current crowdfunding model if the developer is honest: Fuck the platform, I'll respect their ToS but they don't get to milk my audience. Has free plans/posts for reports/updates so everyone knows what's going on. Tells people they DON'T have to pay every month and they're more than happy with just them checking on what they're doing. The platform won't like that and some supporters will still find a way to complain. So your mileage may vary between platforms.

The real issue is when a platform (or people supporting a content creator) managed to poison the developers' mind in such a way that they became gradually lazy. Not all content creators and developers have a weak will, fortunately. Overpressuring them will eventually make them lose their motivation and throwing your money off the window will (again, if I have to be honest) rightfully make them think "uh, they pay me/us and I/we didn't even release anything anyway, so why bother". Sure, it makes them look bad, but more and more people are ready to pay without giving a single damn in the world, and everyone is happy to just pirate whatever there is. Platform image? If there's a problem with it, they will be swiftly removed. But even with damning evidence, there is little you can do. You can't prevent others from spending money.

Over 1 billion people become addicted to a brand and make it their lifestyle. What happens? They can't live without it. Refuse to buy that kind of shit early. Late boycott is useless. That's a far-fetched analogy but this is where we are heading for some. Is this the case here? I say no, not yet, because there's effort. But I won't tell you to think that way nor even tell you what to think either. I'm not some kind of Socrates or whatever, just a random poster in a random pirate community with nice guys and not so nice guys.

Most content creators will appreciate feedback on what they are doing wrong or what they should change (case in point, "promises"), so maybe just contact them directly? Again, they did not post here since November, they still visit. F95 is not the only site where they hang out.

All I'm trying to say here is complaining about it here won't do much if the developer decided not to post anymore. That's all there is to it. Sorry if that long-winded thing was offensive or came out wrong.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
What I think its happening is that this might be a really big update, the patreons are probably already aware of that but since we've been left in the dark lately by Deks its hard to know what going on for sure.

Im believe he still comes around and check on the topics cause as a dev it'd be in his best interest to know what everyone who plays the game thinks about it, and not only the patreons cause its by seeing the critics that you find out what could be improved.

I've been playing this game since the first update, he used to be very active here at first... too bad that has changed.. if I was loaded on money I'd be supporting him even if once in a while, but well.. he's already making a lot of money than I do... and the huge delays wont help him get new people to support him as much as before in the beginning when we did use have an update every month or so

Oct 26, 2017
How do you defeat myka and maki? Please answer...
Jealousy is key for this battle as they are undefeatable together, they will heal each other. Get them to bicker by doing a specific route and the other "twin" will get jealous. You need to lose at least twice to them then side with either of them (your choices will affect the final route).

Here's a (possibly incomplete) list of things that affect your affection with each one, many of which are obvious:

Each gives Mika +1:
"Pleased to meet you"
"Thank you, I guess..."
"Well, I guess I'm staying away from the blue girl."
"Yeah, I can't imagine Maki ever beating you honestly."

Each gives Maki +1:
"You're full of it, aren't you?"
"What? I don't want to be a girl."
"Leave her alone, pink girl."
"The election process isn't fair to Maki."

+1 Mika/Maki and -1 Mika/Maki respectively: "Maki/Mika is the strongest."
+1 to each: "You are both good."
+1 Maki, -1 Mika: "You both suck."

Once they go take a nap, you can leave one of Rosita's Crimson Roses at the bottom of the bed for +3 affection or a love letter for +2 affection for one of them.
At this point, if Maki has the highest affection (including a tie) you'll get her route, otherwise you'll get Mika's route.

Last edited:

LemonScented

Jul 3, 2020
So I chose arcanist and subclassed into technomancer, but there's absolutely no skills or anything that I gained. The only skill tree I have now is Corruption, I'm level 17 and there's no more skills for me to buy unless I wanna go full corruption and no more items to get stronger with.​

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
the only form of update we're getting is a patreon post a month letting us know "Mistress x will have new content in the next patch", the only one missing is the twins, and once he makes that post we'll finally have something new.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes