kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
The entirety of Raa's realm would like a word with you.
I played thought the whole game and i did not encounter any bugs

Apart from the exploint in franziskas realm where you can choose a 2ed clash to get the upgrades from like i stated with crusader to beserker and endet with duelist and dont know whats the next 2 path of that

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I played thought the whole game and i did not encounter any bugs

Apart from the exploint in franziskas realm where you can choose a 2ed clash to get the upgrades from like i stated with crusader to beserker and endet with duelist and dont know whats the next 2 path of that
Just because you haven't encountered them doesn't mean they're not there. They are 100% there and then some.

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Just because you haven't encountered them doesn't mean they're not there. They are 100% there and then some.
Sure but i am talking about how likely it is every game has bugs and so on but it matters how often they appear i overall finished this game 6 times in and i started at version 5 and i never encounterd any bugs

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Cheat engine speeds up the game nicely. I'd use it.
Wish I had your joy in using the cheat engine. sadly I don't know how to use one for rpgmaker games. would you happen to have a link for me to know how to, so that next time the update decides to probably go through a maze with 0.0001 movement speed while Best girl makes a comment every second.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Yup, it's one of my biggest complaints of this whole update. I completely feel your pain.
when I wrote this comment I didn't even beat the last domina yet. I thought, "Finally, after defeating all the dominas i would be brought back to proper movement speed and finish this update.

I wasn't aware of the next walking section where I would have to go through the same loop 3 TIMES, with several enemy onslaughts i would have to fight, randomly generated enemies, and more. all while STILL HAVING THE SAME WALKING SPEED except SOMEHOW DECREASED?????????????

This update was inspired by Layers of fear

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
I'm finding it difficult to beat Raa, my attacks doesn't cause much damage and she regains the health quickly.

dmatrixbr

Apr 30, 2019
when I wrote this comment I didn't even beat the last domina yet. I thought, "Finally, after defeating all the dominas i would be brought back to proper movement speed and finish this update.

I wasn't aware of the next walking section where I would have to go through the same loop 3 TIMES, with several enemy onslaughts i would have to fight, randomly generated enemies, and more. all while STILL HAVING THE SAME WALKING SPEED except SOMEHOW DECREASED?????????????

This update was inspired by Layers of fear
Quite late but, a tip if you are full of those bunch of crap in all games. You don't need Cheat Engine for most of RPG games. There's a built-in cheat tool you can use extracting the rar file in the game folder (overwrite files if asked to) and open MVPluginPatcher.exe one time (it will open and close quickly, that's okay) - that's all, open your game.
There's functions to kill all enemies, all allies, movespeed, items, stats, flags, variables etc.
I use all the time or I just extract the images myself from the game.

Press 1 to show the cheat menu when the game open.
1672339216303.png 1672339253924.png 1672339298828.png

Last edited:

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Haven’t played since before 8.0, game worth coming back to now?
Ehh, dont remember up to what domina 8.0 was, but honestly, raa and hora are pretty underwhelming, not to mention that hora has a quest thatll pretty much force you to walk half an hour around each dimension. And finally, horas toilet scenes only have an image of hora looking at us, not sure if intended (it isnt) or not.

Again, dont remember what 8.0 had, but at very least the twins are cool (if they are after 8.0)

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Ehh, dont remember up to what domina 8.0 was, but honestly, raa and hora are pretty underwhelming, not to mention that hora has a quest thatll pretty much force you to walk half an hour around each dimension. And finally, horas toilet scenes only have an image of hora looking at us, not sure if intended (it isnt) or not.

Again, dont remember what 8.0 had, but at very least the twins are cool (if they are after 8.0)
8.0 had Raa and was shit as well as a glitchy mess. But it's ok, everything got fixed with 8.0.1 and 9.0 /s

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Behold, the Domina FAQ!

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes