[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1572767388503.png
Source:
Title: Dungeon and Bride
Release date: TBA

Translations (partial?) by with contributions from :
(demos differ from each other, so all are listed here)
Trial:
Trial:
Trial:
Latest Trial: (info here)
All demos are different, the last one is the latest one.

Author:
Blog:
Other works by this author: , , Swimming Idol, Winter Scarf

Description: Strategy/tactical/simulation/VN/dungeon crawler with fighting with enemy and conquering (and loosing) girl's heart and body. Main goal seems to be to marry chosen heroine. Story is unknown yet.
Character creation: Some characters are fixed. Player is able to create other (female only?) characters with some options like name, hair color, occupation, race (5 selected from, human and elf included).

Strategic map: various maps, events can happen here too. Ability to buy items (with identifying and removing curse too) and take quests. Items can be broken. Probably an item's weight is important.

Dungeon with crawling/fight: 6-person party. Random monster fighting. Duel system: There are other teams. Some of them are hostile. Losing or winning a duel battle does not render anyone dead. There are NTR/probably netori results of the battle. Eventually, the player may choose story/gameplay results not being erotic (like forcing the enemy team to not appear for 180 days). Losing the battle may lead to a female companion's kidnapping. Player may (feel to) be forced to duel again to re-take the girl.

Hotel/inn character per room distribution. Each room has a fixed capacity and determines who stays in which room. You cannot check-in until you have decided on a room for everyone. There are various inns depending on the town, and each has a different layout. Also, please note that other guests may hold the room first, so it may not always be possible to stay in the desired room. If you can check in safely, you will be in night conversation mode. Here you can get along with your heroine. (Let's keep an eye on the trends of other male members)

Fetishes: NTR (probably very hard to avoid), harem, possibly netori, possibly violation, netorase

More info, news and screenshots on project's webpage: (consider using Google Translate)

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Creating a bit of discussion, first of all I would like to talk about what type of NTR games the creator make:

-Usually the MC can only get one girl but enemy characters can create a harem or at least have multiple women.
-If you fully clear a girl she can't get NTR by the enemy. Basically after you have completed your relationship you have nothing to worry.
-They don't add incest into their games, if you have a sister character she won't be interested in you sexually, but this happens to the rival characters too.
-If the girl gets taken away you can expect a time before she gets fucked so that you can recover her as a virgin if you want

Talking about NTR in this game, do I find it hard to avoid? the answer is not truly:

-Related to the team the only "problem" that you have is that you need to assign the characters into rooms, so unless it adds something more it should be fairly easy to protect your girlfriend or the girl you want to marry from the other male characters.
-Related to rival teams they can ask for different things, not only team members, they may ask for gold, equipment or even levels.

Normal mobs give a game over from what I read and characters can die.

It is also possible that following their previous games we have difficulty levels. From Iron to black if I remember right (iron, bronce, silver, gold, platinum and black), being iron the easiest one and black the hardest one, my personal guess would be that it will influence the probability to find hostile enemy teams, their levels and increase the chance for them to want a girl from your team.

But well, I believe that the inn system needs a few improvements for it to be a bit of a challenge, rather than just putting people in a few rooms. A few examples:

-Girls ignoring your distribution and directly assigning herself if low loyalty
-Chance for the other male characters to convince a girl to share room based on loyalty
-Acts outside the inn that can influence it's distribution
-Refusal from other male characters to sleep in a solo room.

If you can directly assign people to each room it will be really easy to protect the girl that you want to romance.

On another point, I would like that our MC can finally have a harem, I believe it's fair.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I hope the author reads your ideas or already know them. He is a true genius. Since these mechanics are SO simple and yet so effective. And are 100% pure NTR in heart.

EDIT: I've added ULMF link to the first post.
Quote by jokearce:
"also, the dev diary did mention that some room pairings happen automatically or by event so it might be possible to accidentally trip some events like with Leane 1. "

Last edited:
Reactions: BootlegBill

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hopefully Kagura will get involved. Was looking for a game like this for a while.
If it uses the same engine as leane then with just a partial we are good. A combination of ITH + Translator aggregator was good enough in leane of legitimate crown.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
jokerace wrote:

A new update dropped today. It is part 1 of talking about the main characters and the battle system. The protagonist has no default name besides protagonist as the player is expected to put what name they want, the secondary male character is the protagonist's best friend named Max who is either sensitive and nervous, or nerve-wracking and insensitive. Google translate isn't helping here. Max is also an elf. The brown-haired female that is a marriage option is a human named "Risel." She's shy, has a low self-esteem and was kicked out of her previous party. The battle stuff is fairly generic so I won't talk about that except that you are required to sleep at the inn in order to level up once you gain enough xp. Also, it wasn't mentioned in the update but the screenshots show the symbols from Leane so I think that the class system from those games is coming back in some form here.

Reactions: VermillioN

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Hopefully Kagura will get involved. Was looking for a game like this for a while.
I seriously doubt it. This circle's games are HUGE and takes a ton of time and effort to translate, combined with the fact that most Westerners are only interested in shameless wish-fulfillment and the chances of this ever being fully translated is pretty much zero. Kagura will do NTR games but only if they're small and short, an NTR game this huge just wouldn't be worth the effort for them. A partial is most likely though at least, and text hooker should be good enough.

• Sad
Reactions: wallglued

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The site update this time show the 5 races you can make your custom girl from (most still look human)

Human
Elf
Dwarf
Gnome
Hobbit
One detail that seems relevant but not entirely obvious from the update: It seems that while you can create any number of female characters, you designate one of them as the heroine character who has a storyline and personality dictated by her race. It's not clear how personalities of other characters are implemented (or if they even have personalities).

Also relevant: the next update will be in May.
News/comments starting there:

Reactions: BootlegBill

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I just played older Makura Soft's game. And I see the pattern. I bet, same scenario will be in DnB.
Warning, major spoiler (guessing, but I am pretty sure) ahead, breaking the fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

So the new infos show off enemies (40+ species, 100+ actual units)

Some having H scenes too.

Also show off some example of different armor look for the girls.
Changing what's previously "Hobbit" to "Sylph"

And 3 sample CGs.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I really can't wait to play this game.
Me too man, looking at older updates it looks like they'll have a new update tomorrow, who knows maybe they are finished? Probably not, but a man can hope cant he?