Seeking 3D/3DCG Games that feature rape/corruption of strong female MCs?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Wow what an original kink amirite?

Haha but for real, I've always been a 2DCG guy but with certain things like Guilty Hell - a 3D sidescroller and Combin Ation's games, I'm starting to get converted to 3D stuff as well.

Rape/corruption including tentacles, bondage, machines, drugs, etc. are my go-to favourite tags. Even better if they're applied to a strong female MC like a heroine or cop or something. Not a huge fan of the shy/timid/innocent MC thing. Also not a fan of male MCs; dunno just doesn't do it for me.

Doesn't really have to be a specific engine/game type. I'm definitely partial to sidescrollers and RPGM-style top-down since that's just my comfort zone and I haven't had too many great experiences with visual novels/Ren'py.

I'm very new to 3D/3dcg and I'm actively wading through the huge library but I have a lot of catching up to do. Some translated/english recommendations along the lines of my preferences I listed would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Jan 18, 2018
You might be interested in A Goblin's Tale. The basic concept is that Goblin cum is addictive by nature, which helps them breed a horde that obeys them unquestionably. The protagonist's horde was wiped out, so he travelled to the nearest town looking for women to corrupt and breed. The first one is a well-respected guard for the nearby castle and most of the characters hate both the protagonist and his very existence, but come around as they become addicted to his cum. It's still in development, there's a new update roughly every month. It does have a male MC though, but it's top-down RPGM with 3d rendered scenes and has plenty of bondage.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
You might be interested in A Goblin's Tale. The basic concept is that Goblin cum is addictive by nature, which helps them breed a horde that obeys them unquestionably. The protagonist's horde was wiped out, so he travelled to the nearest town looking for women to corrupt and breed. The first one is a well-respected guard for the nearby castle and most of the characters hate both the protagonist and his very existence, but come around as they become addicted to his cum. It's still in development, there's a new update roughly every month. It does have a male MC though, but it's top-down RPGM with 3d rendered scenes and has plenty of bondage.
Actually looks really good! Thank you for the recommendation! Will definitely put it on my watch list. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Wow thanks for all the links!

Unfortunately, even after changing my system locale to japanese and installing all the RPGmaker versions and RTP versions, I can never get the Combin Ation games to work (other RPGM XP games work for me though, just this dev's don't). I saw some of the CG galleries online though and they look sick! Wish I could get the game itself to work though :/