• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 3D] Paid 3d Animator

Algamon3d

Oct 4, 2022
Skills:
- 3d animator, make animation with Daz3d, blender and motionbuilder. Can work with after effect, photoshop,

Preferred method of contact:
- PM and Discord: Algamon3d#8775

Employment Type & Rates:
- Payment for several animations or long-term work

Availability:
- It all depends on the amount of work. This needs to be discussed.

Work Samples:
- Will attach some files.

Additional comments:
- In the past I have worked on some games and helped various authors. About the price, please be prepared to name your own price. I haven't formed my price yet, because last orders have varied in cost.
I look forward to working with medium and large projects. So please, if your game is just gaining an audience or you are not willing to pay enough, you can ignore me, thanks for understanding.
I can also use some FaceGen features and make animations with your friend, just for fun. Or make an animation with your face and a girl you like :D
In any case, I'm open to different experiences.
P.S. Since I work in MotionBuilder, I can do retarget animations for any of your characters, Unity or Unreal Engine ( I haven't had that experience, but if there is a need we can discuss it. But I don't promise that I can :/ )
P.S.S. Sorry for my english is not my first language.
Port.png