Unity 3D Arielle Project [Mission 1-5] [SpiralVortexPlay]

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
vortex00, thank you for clarifying the gameplay idea - waiting patiently for the release of Arielle's game and for Phia's game development. Quality takes time. (y)

One last question: I've noticed, that Maiko wears heels when she dances in strip club, while Arielle never wears them with any outfit, even with lewd ones. Is it possible to add her heels, too, or it will be too much work at this stage of development?

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Is it possible to add her heels, too, or it will be too much work at this stage of development?
Yeah Maiko has heels for everything if you notice. The way I have the models set up in the game is, every outfit has heels, or every outfit doesn't. But I also figured that Ari doesn't like to wear heels, similar to Bri.

It's something that be changed but it's a bad time to change that right now when I'm trying to get the build as polished as I can right now.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah Maiko has heels for everything if you notice. The way I have the models set up in the game is, every outfit has heels, or every outfit doesn't. But I also figured that Ari doesn't like to wear heels, similar to Bri.

It's something that be changed but it's a bad time to change that right now when I'm trying to get the build as polished as I can right now.
Thank you! Then it would be better to leave it as-is. :)

I would suggest one more feature for the game, though. Ari has that nice multimedia system in her apartment, it would be cool if she could use it to play different tracks from the game. Where else to enjoy a good music, if not in your own apartment? ;)

I know that you can select different tracks in the city after finishing the main story, but it looks too "secret" and can be missed by many players.

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
uh... is this game abandoned ? nearly a year without an update, too bad. This game is promising, I hope devs is gonna give us more update soon, oh and put it on steam so I can support. I don't have visa so it's really hard for me to support anyone on patreon :(

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
hieucamdau, look at the posts on the last two pages in this topic. There is a conversation with the game developer vortex00, the game is definitely not abandoned (I hope). I've subscribed to dev's Patreon and I'm waiting for the release, as well.

Reactions: hieucamdau

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
After reading all the Post, I do understand this is a side project for Vortex00 and I really believe this game has made a lot of improvement over time from what I read. I have a couple comments.

First - To Vortex00, Please continue with the great work on this game! The game looks great so far.

Second - There is a sex scene (doggy), if you go back to the city and find her apartment the first time. Her body looks hideously deformed while the male body looks fair (except for the arms). I do not see how the graphics of her could be so bad when the rest of the game, Arielle looks pretty hot. Maybe give this a little attention in the future.

Edit: I realize this is the body choice most used in Unity currently (Daz3). Not sure if the change in her body is just the forced positions she normally does not use during combat or caused by animation. I do see a little bit of the body change when she dances but not as bad. I have played through more scenes and some are better than that doggy scene. I know it is probably too late in the game design to make a big change. Since I am not a game designer, I dont even know if there are better animations that could be used for Unity. Thanks for including H scenes, since I know they were not planned at game conception.

Third - This is probably because I have not played the game enough but the guys with shields, in the first mission, are a bitch to kill. You would think that big ass gun (MLAW) she has, would take out the shield slowly. Instead I had to jump around and roll to get hits on them and they didn't seem to take much damage. I got tired of fighting and waiting to heal (heal over time out of combat) between each attempt on the shielded guys and decided to go check the city. I am sure I need to play more to learn a better strategy.

Edit: I read more on the website and learned to use grenades to get rid of shields. Mission completed. The air fight coming back was fun. Thanks for not making it too hard to play by forcing mission restart.

Fourth - The city had pretty cool graphics. I found her apartment , the club, the race girl and the fashion girl. Overall game graphics was pretty good in my opinion. I will try to actually complete some missions soon. I would like to see more of the game as other have.

I will keep an eye on it for updates. I would purchase the game. I do not like the Patreon way of getting games so I try games here on F95Zone first. Thanks for sharing the game! F95Zone rocks! Keep up the great work Vortex00!

Edit: Really liking the game, she is dancing right now to buy a motorcycle....lol. Vortex00 may get a new Patreon sub yet. I would like to see the future updates and more game content as mentioned on one of the websites.

Another Edit Basically meant for Game Dev: Played all content . Nice Job Vortex00. Would like to see some H scenes with Bri when the dude runs off. Why not turn the love signs back on and give them a few scenes. Are there plans for more missions since it seems like 2 missions and some girls were cut out? I did go through all the SPV website and looked at Patreon site. Is there work still being done or have you(Vortex00) moved on to other projects? Anyways nice job and there is some repeatable content like the Area and Races to play with yet for me. Would love to have some more aerial battles or something with the space ship. I see this game came along way from the first releases. Again, well done. I would buy this on Steam as a WIP game for sure. As I said I might even consider subscribing, if I saw an update, to know work was being done. Thanks for your talent and time.

Last edited:
Reactions: hieucamdau

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
hieucamdau, look at the posts on the last two pages in this topic. There is a conversation with the game developer vortex00, the game is definitely not abandoned (I hope). I've subscribed to dev's Patreon and I'm waiting for the release, as well.
Since you have subscribed to his Patreon, what has he said in his January and February post? I can only see something about content update? Thanks!

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
being told about the cloning tanks 50 million times while trying to earn money to buy clothes made me rage quit, also the difficulty jump after getting a partner is kind of insane. Since there is no EASY/NORMAL/HARD modes, I couldn't progress past this point. Star Citizen doesn't work my video card this hard...

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
So what's up with this game? Been over a year since the dev commented here and he hasn't updated his website in 2 years. The original ARIA was one of my favorite games to play a few years ago and would be curious a 3D version

Reactions: PSRJ1748-2446AD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
3DArielleProject-Mission1-5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: korepla

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
So, I just saw on steam on upcoming releases there's an ARIA: Genesis game realeasing on the 10th of this month, is that one the complete version of this, or is a separete one?

Cre4ton

Dec 2, 2020
I just hope the performance optimization will be much better than the version uploaded here.
Apparently it isn’t too bad. Was reading up on reviews and community posts. Dev has sure put a lot of effort into it.