[S>Artist 3D] 3d Artist available for collaboration

ghostintheshell

Jan 15, 2020
Skills:
Professional with Daz3d (really! :p) and using zbrush, substance, maya and marvelous designer

Preferred method of contact:
DM or email -discord for working and brainstorming

Employment Type & Rates:
even split

Availability:
as required

Work Samples:
Nat_Glory_03S.png Herm Alone 001R.jpg Nat_Bathroom_03R.jpg Herm 1000.jpg

First image is post worked to look for like pop-art than Daz - last one is looking more at a painterly style. Others are kinda standard.

Additional comments:
Can do a variety of styles - standard Daz style look through something more photographic or and art style finish (as in the gloryhole image). Can create custom characters, clothes and environments if required. hair too but its a pain in the ass. Am looking for something fun and a bit dark to work on with a developer and/or writer either as a game or for graphic novel style stuff.

Deleted member 1504456

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Hi, I saw your post on wanting to collaborate on a project.

I have a very interesting story I am writing and am looking for a 3d artist and I really lie your style. I have a potential coder who is willing to get stuck in.

My story summary is below.

https://f95zone.to/threads/muslim-visual-novel-new-project.43577/

you can contact me via discord on sabitiger#6824

I look forward to hearing from you

best,

Sabi

Deleted member 1504456

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Skills:
Professional with Daz3d (really! :p) and using zbrush, substance, maya and marvelous designer

Preferred method of contact:
DM or email -discord for working and brainstorming

Employment Type & Rates:
even split

Availability:
as required

Work Samples:
View attachment 517932 View attachment 517933 View attachment 517934 View attachment 517935

First image is post worked to look for like pop-art than Daz - last one is looking more at a painterly style. Others are kinda standard.

Additional comments:
Can do a variety of styles - standard Daz style look through something more photographic or and art style finish (as in the gloryhole image). Can create custom characters, clothes and environments if required. hair too but its a pain in the ass. Am looking for something fun and a bit dark to work on with a developer and/or writer either as a game or for graphic novel style stuff.
I have programmer working on my script for our first episode, all we need is a artist and I would love to have you on board!

D

Deleted member 156970

Hi there, i will fill in the programming and storytelling(with your help hopefully) for a RenPy game. Let us work together! Tell me how we can come in contact in a more... private environment :D

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
The post is a bit old but still in the "open" forum and I love your renders, so I guess it worth a try... Are you still available?
I'm a ren'py programmer and I have a original game idea.
If interested PM me here.
Regards.

Meski

May 10, 2020
Awsome art!
Would love to contact you about our game

My discord is Mihal_Voijevich#9047