[R>Artist 3D] [S>Artist 3D] Paid 3D Artist looking for some job or commissions

TheLustLord

Jan 7, 2019
Hello all!

My name is and its my account on here - f95zone forum.

I am 3D artist work in Daz3D Studio and Adobe Photoshop.

I really want to create a game with my renders and make this pretty good.

I want to do this as my main job, but for now I am in dire need of money and therefore
I am looking for any job here.
Be sure to contact if you want to order something and we will discuss the price with you.

I receive payments via
PayPal

Here is examples of my work:

You can see more renders on my page

Reply if you interested

Best regards to all

TheLustLord

Last edited:

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
hey TheLustLord, your renders are amazing, we are looking for an artist who can render up to 200-300 scenes/month.
Please contact us-

TheLustLord

Jan 7, 2019
Your renders are great. its just better to make a game and make money rather than waiting for some 1 to provide you with a gig
Hi and thank you
Maybe, but I just need money now, making a game now is quite a long time and for now it is impossible for me.

witcher234

Dec 20, 2020
It wont take long. It takes Max of 2 months if you regularly work on it And you can start getting some money after that.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
my advice, as worthless as it is, is to do both. Spend your free time working on something long term, (either alone or with partners), and just let everyone be aware, you need cash now, so if a paying gig comes along, you'll drop everything to work on that first, and just do that. If you do it on your own then it wouldn't be an issue, and most people would understand that you need to try to maintain some sort of financial stability above everything else.

or maybe youre already doing that, but still, thats my 2 cents.

TheLustLord

Jan 7, 2019
my advice, as worthless as it is, is to do both. Spend your free time working on something long term, (either alone or with partners), and just let everyone be aware, you need cash now, so if a paying gig comes along, you'll drop everything to work on that first, and just do that. If you do it on your own then it wouldn't be an issue, and most people would understand that you need to try to maintain some sort of financial stability above everything else.

or maybe youre already doing that, but still, thats my 2 cents.
Thanks for advice

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey, you can do both! Do some work now for a game dev, but also over time develop your own project idea! I'm putting out an ad soon for art help, but what are your computer specs?

• Red Heart
Reactions: sergii-g

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
Hello! My partner and I are currently working on a game and we are in need of a 3D artist and both my partner and I are extremely interested in your art and were wondering if you would be interested in working with us, hope to hear from you! Have a fantastic day.