[R>Artist 3D] Share 3D artist needed for a new VN.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Are you still looking? I don't use Discord, but you can send me a message on F95Zone. I know how to use Honey Select, Koiktsu! and DAZ3D. I wouldn't call me a master, but I know what I'm doing. I also have 2 rendering computers, one with a GeForce 1060 and one with a 1660 ti. They're not the best, but they get the job done. Message me if you are interested. You can find some of my work on this site. I just started using DAZ3D about 3 months ago, but have gotten quite good at it.

- Doc5252

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Are you still looking? I don't use Discord, but you can send me a message on F95Zone. I know how to use Honey Select, Koiktsu! and DAZ3D. I wouldn't call me a master, but I know what I'm doing. I also have 2 rendering computers, one with a GeForce 1060 and one with a 1660 ti. They're not the best, but they get the job done. Message me if you are interested. You can find some of my work on this site. I just started using DAZ3D about 3 months ago, but have gotten quite good at it.

- Doc5252
PMd you

prisspanda

May 1, 2020
I am the last 3D artist to work on the renderings for this game.
I stop making renderings because of a health problem, no more no less. I have migraines and vision problems so I can no longer spend time on screens. And this is not a good time for medical exams.

This period was enriching for me and it allowed me to learn a lot of things about 3D rendering. Communication has always been good between the two of us. He clearly told me that the game would be long term and that we will have to wait for the game to grow before making any money. There was no deception. As a proof, I am finishing the renderings of the last episode that I had started even if it takes me longer. Which proves that my departure is solely due to me and that our relations are good.

Regards