ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Project:
The Best Days of Our Lives

Developer:
Era51

Looking for:
3D artist working with Blender and or Daz. If you'd be capable to animate things, that would be nice as well!
Putting my ideas into scenes and render them for the game will be your main focus.

Employment Type:
It would be unpaid at first, but once we would get revenue, you would get a piece of the pie

Work commitment:
Well, this will be a long term project! But we all will be working in our free time and it is as much time as you can spare for us

Preferred method of contact:
Easiest would be through Discord. Follow the link above or add me on Discord #1880Radendo

Job Description:
Well, there were a few artists who wanted to help, but so far it has been nothing. Since I am 'just' the writer and don't have a decent lap top or PC I can't learn it myself. Otherwise I would have tried already. But the assets I got, won't even load in DAZ lol. But I really want this game to continue! I have written most of the update, made a storyboard for the first scenes.

Additional comments:
I am really committed to get this project to move on and get my vision of the future of the game, thatI liked to play before, come to life.

Last edited: