- 3D artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: pastreloks#0465

Job Description:
- Looking for 3D artist for resident evil like game. You will take supporting role at start and then(based on skills) become main 3D artist. That means I'll arrange most scenes by myself. Preferably you should have a good GPU because we will do a lot of animations. Not too much work yet, but I expect you to take most game graphics later. There is no strict working hours yet and you can work in your free time.
More details + demonstration in discord because I don't want to spoil game too much here.

Plot: Our heroine will try to leave the city in the middle of zombie apocalypse. Expect worst human sides and a lot of violence.
Example of map and other images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Quick tip: artists are always on high demand, if you wish to increase your chances of finding a good one you should make your post more attractive, put a more details such as:
-More information about the project: explain the plot, the main themes, show screenshots if you have.
-What do you expect from the artist (aside from good GPU)? How many hours/week? What are the complexity of the scenes?
-Do you have a portfolio or something that showcases work you did in the past?

I apologize if I seen rude, that is not my intention, in any case - good luck with your project!