[S>Artist 3D] Paid 3D Artist open for comissions and freelance works.

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
Skills:
I have experience on
3D Engines: DAZ, Blender, Honey Select 2, Substance Painter.
Edition software programs:
Photoshop, Light Room.

And I do a very delicious lemonade.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Masterbrge#5621
Twitter:

Availability:
I'm actually working on a small project time from time. So I mostly can work with commissions, freelancer and around. If you want further information, if I can work with you about something, feel free to pm.

Additional Comments:
I won't work in anything that is [SHARED] or similar, I apologize, but I had bad experiences in the past, and prefer to be sure of what I do, and that we both sides are not wasting our time.

Work Samples:

portraitelf1edited2-4.jpg BarMaidEditedFace3.png BarMaidEditedPortrait3.png RenderPortrait1Edited.png RenderPortrait2Edited.png
GyaruElf1.png
ElfAloneFrontC.png
Floorpose1.png
DumpTruckV1.png
Roboculonaelregreso1.png
BunnyRobot1FC.png It's raining (v2) Icon Smoll.png It's raining (v1) Icon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
I'm still taking comissions, and a few extra works related to Graphic Design, but I would have to reject any project or work that doesn't involve actual instant monetary compensation. I apologize for the rudeness and wish the best to anybody reading this message.

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
Dude your job looks amazing! Clearly better than many things I've seen!
I wrote 15 pw0n scenarios few years ago that I'd love to adapt to a game; I understand you have tons of work right now (logical when we see your sample!). It will be my first project so I'm still discovering this world. I don't really know where to find people for help. If you have some friends in 3D design, or if you have a "price list", I would be curious. Thanks! And congrats again!

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
Dude your job looks amazing! Clearly better than many things I've seen!
I wrote 15 pw0n scenarios few years ago that I'd love to adapt to a game; I understand you have tons of work right now (logical when we see your sample!). It will be my first project so I'm still discovering this world. I don't really know where to find people for help. If you have some friends in 3D design, or if you have a "price list", I would be curious. Thanks! And congrats again!
Sure, I'm still able to take a few extra works, I already have sent you a message here, but if you want to further discuss it, you also have my discord: maxsterbrge