Project: TBD

I have the concept of a new (renpy) VN story

Developer: Myself

Looking for: 3D Artist, Writer

Employment Type: Payed per Artwork

Work commitment: long term commitment

Preferred method of contact: F95 Dm

Job Description:
I'm looking for an artist to create renderings for a renpy VN. Experience is appreciated but not necessary, since I'm a newbie myself. The idea is to release a trial chapter and see if the community is interested in the project; if it is, finance the work with donations (fairly shared within the members). A writer is a nice to have, since English isn't my first language. I have some budget to buy models and stuff as it's needed.

Additional comments:
I don't have any experience with Renpy but it's 15+ years I earn a living programming, so I'm confident it's not going to be an issue. The creative process (writing, artistic choices, plot) is meant to be teamwork. Anyone interested reply to this thread or send me a message.

Coolmagg

Jan 27, 2022
Project: TBD

I have the concept of a new (renpy) VN story

Developer: Myself

Looking for: 3D Artist, Writer

Work commitment: long term commitment

Preferred method of contact: F95 Dm

Job Description:
I'm looking for an artist to create renderings for a renpy VN. Experience is appreciated but not necessary, since I'm a newbie myself. The idea is to release a trial chapter and see if the community is interested in the project; if it is, finance the work with donations (fairly shared within the members). A writer is a nice to have, since English isn't my first language. I have some budget to buy models and stuff as it's needed.

Additional comments:
I don't have any experience with Renpy but it's 15+ years I earn a living programming, so I'm confident it's not going to be an issue. The creative process (writing, artistic choices, plot) is meant to be teamwork. Anyone interested reply to this thread or send me a message.
Interested in the writing role. Not an artist though. Hoping to work together.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
If you're willing to pay per artwork, I heartily recommend you to use the "paid" tag and not the "share" one. You would raise noticeably your chances to find someone: artists, 3d or 2d, willing to work with share are... let's say quite rare (I know well because I'm looking for one for our project).

Alex_80

Oct 3, 2020
If you're willing to pay per artwork, I heartily recommend you to use the "paid" tag and not the "share" one. You would raise noticeably your chances to find someone: artists, 3d or 2d, willing to work with share are... let's say quite rare (I know well because I'm looking for one for our project).
Not exactly, maybe I didn't make myself clear. What I'm willing to pay is third party models/resources (the kind of stuff available on Daz3d store for example), not the work of an artist. I understand it's not easy to find someone, but trying is free.

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
intro designer, if still recruiting and/or okay with a straggler, I will be glad to help out.

have done couple short writing (chapter lengths), 1 erotic event writing (kiss scene at best lol)
work experience as QA on couple games, CS experience under smilegate, several video and document translations (kr<->eng).
primary strength in idea pitching, game mechanic design, game methodology. Being VN, may not be as applicable but who knows.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Alex_80

I am almost done with a trilogy. 3 books, an elevator pitch and a longer pitch, over 340k words at the moment (with about 100 pages left to go). Very much along an Equalizer kind of story, adult version. I will send the elevator pitch to you in PM and see if it gets some interest.