[R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] Paid Share 3d Artists looking for Work. (Not Currently Looking for Work)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Skills:
- I have been working with art and drawing for a long time. I have started doing graphic design and 3d modeling for over a year now. I work primarily with Daz Studio and Genesis 8 Models.

Preferred method of contact:
- I prefer Discord tbh, It's the easiest way to contact me.
Shieldstronger#7014

Employment Type & Rates:

- I am ok with Profit Share atm, but we can work out payment later.

Availability:

- I am available most days, all day; except for Fridays and Sundays.

Work Samples:
- I mostly enjoy making Pin-up Art, but I know how to make full scenes and I'm learning animation.
Aldenian Model Older.png Coach - Swimmer Locker.png Rayve Neon Stripper.png Latina Mom-Daughter.png Devil Alyx Hell Cliff.png Bodybuilder Mom.png Viking Queen 2k.png Android Neko escape.png

Additional comments:
- I'm looking for a good and enjoyable story. I do not shy away from any content, and am willing to work around a schedule. I appreciate people who are enjoyable to work with.

My current set up (When this request is posted) is a Nvidia RTX 2060 with 16gb of ram. I can render scenes very quickly.
Most of the pics above took less than 45mins and are very complex.

Last edited:

Drsweets

Just some dude
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I would like to partner with an artist. I am working on an RPG/parody game but currently I just use Google stock images because I can't draw.
If you want to see a tech demo of the game you can check my profile and see if you are interested in working together.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I would like to partner with an artist. I am working on an RPG/parody game but currently I just use Google stock images because I can't draw.
If you want to see a tech demo of the game you can check my profile and see if you are interested in working together.
I am already working on 2 projects.
Also, I personally don't like parody, sry. I feel like I'm stealing other people's work; especially for profit.