Seeking 3D BBW cellulite realistic skin games

Yokan

Aug 20, 2018
Hello,

I had been recently playing RE3 remake with chubby Jill mod and I was wondering if there are any BBW games with actual somewhat realistic skin, visible cellulite etc. Or maybe any game with character creation that you can create such characters? HS2 does not have much skin textures, klub17 community seems dead and difficult to find active links for mods. I remember one game which was supposed to be for VR and you could create nice BBW model but cannot remember the name...

Thanks in advance :)

View attachment 685-1651470928-295305374.webp

Meatmarket

Oct 21, 2021
Hello,

I had been recently playing RE3 remake with chubby Jill mod and I was wondering if there are any BBW games with actual somewhat realistic skin, visible cellulite etc. Or maybe any game with character creation that you can create such characters? HS2 does not have much skin textures, klub17 community seems dead and difficult to find active links for mods. I remember one game which was supposed to be for VR and you could create nice BBW model but cannot remember the name...

View attachment 2306469
Hell yeah. Would absolutely love this.

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
I came here to say amen to this. I yearn for more. I want it all. I want chubby, thick, BBW. I want thunder thighs. I want bellies. I want realistic cellulite. I want more VNs with these qualities that are 3DCG. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get into the Japanese/Hentai equivalent. I hate censorship, for one thing. I also don't like loosely-translated or poorly-translated dialog. You'd think in the good ol' US of A we would have an abundance in both appetite and delivery of these desires. I'm perfectly content for that to mostly be the "eastern" interpretation of all of those descriptors. Just tired of devs phoning it in with hourglass figures. Don't get me wrong: they're hot too. Big assets are still big assets. But we're talking about blurring the lines between fantasy and reality and I'd like to see them blurred just a bit more.

Reactions: fanboi

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Hello,

View attachment 2306469
See this link, thank me later
https://f95zone.to/threads/peaches-are-not-the-only-fruit-v0-06-b-vivien.64634/

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
I came here to say amen to this. I yearn for more. I want it all. I want chubby, thick, BBW. I want thunder thighs. I want bellies. I want realistic cellulite. I want more VNs with these qualities that are 3DCG. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get into the Japanese/Hentai equivalent. I hate censorship, for one thing. I also don't like loosely-translated or poorly-translated dialog. You'd think in the good ol' US of A we would have an abundance in both appetite and delivery of these desires. I'm perfectly content for that to mostly be the "eastern" interpretation of all of those descriptors. Just tired of devs phoning it in with hourglass figures. Don't get me wrong: they're hot too. Big assets are still big assets. But we're talking about blurring the lines between fantasy and reality and I'd like to see them blurred just a bit more.
See this link, thank me later:
https://f95zone.to/threads/peaches-are-not-the-only-fruit-v0-06-b-vivien.64634/

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
I've already seen this game. Being a fan of BBW and realism in things like cellulite doesn't mean I want to sacrifice the overall aesthetic. The models and renders in this are worse that Chaixis games. Actually, their models are pretty good. It's their renders, bad writing, and lazy coding that ruin their games.
Okay so don't thank me :)

• Haha
Reactions: ClassicGamer221

DirtyB

May 10, 2024

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Check out my signature, this next upcoming update next week should have exactly what you're looking for

Reactions: fanboi