[R>Writer] Unpaid 3D comic (loli/hebe) hobby project

Jul 18, 2019
I work for several months now on my little 3d loli/hebe comic which I publish on fanbox.cc. Since I am not a native english speaker I could need some help in correct reading or rewriting some parts of the comic. But I am not only looking for an proof reader I look more for an creative partner who also is willing to provide me with new ideas and helps me with decisions.

I allready created over 100 pages so far but most of them are non-proof readed.

The Plot is simple and loli/hebe related so you should be fine with that:

Tags:
Loli, Hebe, Rape, Incest, Drama, Romantic, Lesbian, Straight, BDSM

Preferred method of contact:
- Private, I yould prefere mega.nz, iots great for exchangeing data and chat, all encrypted.

Employment Type & Rates:
-At the moment I didn't make any money with the comic yet, but I am willing to share a part of the earnings once a few people subscribe to it. But do not rely on it. Maybe no one gets interessted in it. So if you look for a secure income, I am the wrong person.

Availability:
- I work by myself about 8h a week on it. I don't expect you to offer that much time. A few hours a week would be cool. Since I live in EU it would be great if you also live in e EU timezone. It would make our communication a lot more easy.

Duration:
- I work on it since monthes and I dont plan to stop, for me its a long term hobby project.

Attached you can find the first chapter and a few sample renders. I think I am not a beginner anymore :)

Ms Gavane

Nov 6, 2017
I can help with proofreading if you post your Mega code, I'll add you as a contact and we can discuss.

Hightower

Oct 15, 2017
I like your style. I would be a willing customer if you could add mind control to your repertoire.

youpla

May 9, 2017
LittlJack : Hello LittlJack. I hope you won't find it odd if I ask this here, but I couldn't find many news on the web.
I'd like to know if you're still working on School of Blackmail, and if you're planning to continue its development. I really, really loved it. Especially the slow burn, the girls having to wear sluttier outfits as the story progresses, and the overall dark plot. It would be a shame to stop here, since there are 4 girls really different to corrupt. Please, let me know here or in private message about the game's whereabouts.
Many thanks !

PS : I played 0.56 version

Reactions: Zmey_G
Jul 18, 2019
youpla fuckmymamarunnin
Hey there, sorry for my late response.

I abadonned SoB a while ago before I started with my now finished Jeff Island project.
The development where just to much for me alone so I did something "simpler" like the comic. Sorry for the bad news.