[S>Artist 3D] Unpaid 3D Environment & Character Artist offers to work for free [Limited Time Offer]

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Greetings, I am Hseigin. I am a computer engineer and self-taught 3D artist. I worked in an advertisement company where I made photorealistic interior renders for several furniture companies, sadly I can't put them on my portfolio due to licensing issues. I excel at creating 3D Environment and 3D characters from scratch.

I'll do either of these:
- A small-medium scale photorealistic 3D Interior scene including small props like chairs, beds, phone etc. (room / castle interior / sci-fi interior / bar / restaurant / detective office / dungeon / fantasy stuff etc.)
- A small-medium scale photorealistic 3D Environment (forest, farm, beach, outlandish, fantasy, sci-fi etc.)
- Weapons or other small props like oven, kettle, phone etc.

Why do I do this:
- I am currently building my portfolio for freelance to be able to financially secure the long pre-release development phase of my own game.
- While I am also creating my own scenes for portfolio, It would be nice to be able to help other developers. So I'll run few free gigs here.
- Since many people are working with Daz3D, it will be nice to gain experience about making sure my 3D models from Blender are compatible and meets standarts of high quality paid assets.
- My blender skills are quite good, but I am new to Daz3D; a feedback from an experienced Daz3D user would be great.

What I ask for in return:
- I'll make a render of it with Cycles4D and share it on my own portfolio, while referring to your project/patreon.
- Feedback about quality of the asset(s), was it easy to use? Did it match the quality of something you buy from the Daz Store? Did Iray shaders close to/match the quality of Cycles4D? Did I handle material setups efficiently? If any of the answers are negative, state your expectations or problems.
- A comment about my work on my DeviantArt page and F95zone profile.
- If you were in search of 3D artist, would you work with me? How was the experience, what should I improve.

What you get in return:
- A photorealistic asset pack worth something between 100-400 USD for free; designed for your own game and ideas, also you will have every right to publish, share, sell.

Additional Information
- Given that %99 of the 3D VNs in this website uses same shops, locations etc., they are huge hit to your prestige and quickly turns into a meme, also it lowers your product's quality on the consumer's eyes. I'll get your valuable feedback & reference, you'll get your nicely made asset pack. Pretty good deal. :)
- I won't work on deadline for now, since I am still experimenting with Iray shaders; however I'll finish it as soon as possible.
- I reserve my right to refuse offers.
- I'll give you status report every day. UTC+3
- We can discuss about the design, I am usually working on the computer for 13-15 hours a day.
- I won't do character modeling or rigged clothing, these two takes way too much time.

2D/3D Skills:

- Blender, Substance, Krita, Zbrush

Preferred method of contact:
- Forum message, DA, E-mail, Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free.

Availability:
- Full time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian and jon95

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I came here from the dev forum and I decided to propose you something. I don't know if you tried my game Ataegina or not but if you have the time give a try and see if you could improve anything in there, you'll notice that the quality improves as the game goes foward(I hope :LOL:) as I get more experienced as the game grows. I do this for fun and my game is 100% free.
Feel free to pm me if you think we could help each other or just to say hi.
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: hseigin

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Okay guys, I already took two projects, I am willing to add another one to the list.

Edit: 3 projects are already lined up. I'll update the thread if I finish ahead of the time and be able to take another project.

Last edited:

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Commission#1: Pride's Domain for #Ataegina (Completed)

Paid commissions are open, you can reach me via direct message on F95zone or deviantart link in my signature.

The Throne (Demonic):
The Entrance (Normal):
ataeginaptbh_normal.jpg

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I have some experience in Daz3D and developing visual novels, contact me through skype "kiaazad" or discord "Kia#6810" if you need advise or help with either one of those. I'll be happy to help.