Site rip as of June 9, 2019. This only contains GAMES

Thread Updated: 2019-06-10
Release Date: 2019-06-10
Developer/Publisher: 3dfuckhouse
Censorship: No
Version: June 9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Games
- - - -
Torrent:
- - - -

ai_subeki_plus.jpg alice_mech_maze.jpg attack_of_the_space_pirates.jpg candy_shop_banana_pudding.jpg castellum_res_venereae.jpg

Last edited:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Awesome stuff, 'Ai subeki' is my favorite. Damn, it looks so old and clunky now, but back in the days it looked just perfect to me. Still have this on my HDD.

Otakuism00

Nov 2, 2017
Whenever I try and run the SWF files it says "THIS GAME WILL ONLY RUN FROM 3DFUCKHOUSE.COM". Any Suggestions on how I fix this?
(Correction: Certain newer ones have this problem, but would still like to know if there's a way to get past this)

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Does anyone know who made the Ironstein's madhouse series? Or if there's any stuff that's similar to it?
Series? There's more than one, or was that just a poorly chosen word heh? Curious as I'd DL this pack for more Ironstein games as really liked that one, but if it's just the one.... I've only see the one Ironstein out on the net, except the 'Maidhouse' which is just a mispelling.

Sihr'ria vas Vokren

Oct 23, 2017
Series? There's more than one, or was that just a poorly chosen word heh? Curious as I'd DL this pack for more Ironstein games as really liked that one, but if it's just the one.... I've only see the one Ironstein out on the net, except the 'Maidhouse' which is just a mispelling.
There is 2 Ironstein games, but there are also a lot of games that are eerily similar to it. (Ie, use similar artstyle or assets.)

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Whenever I try and run the SWF files it says "THIS GAME WILL ONLY RUN FROM 3DFUCKHOUSE.COM". Any Suggestions on how I fix this?
If you have some AS or hex skills you can crack easily all of them. Here is one example I did with Laura. Just remove the protection and you're good to go.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
If you have some AS or hex skills you can crack easily all of them. Here is one example I did with Laura. Just remove the protection and you're good to go.

I have no issue doing a hackerman from time to time but it would be nice to give a bit of giudance here. I usually use FFDec to rummage around flash files. What should I use for this and where do I tweak?