Seeking 3D Futa Games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 819466
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 819466

Hi everyone, I did try to search for this before posting.... but can I get some recs for some non-html 3D futa games?
I haven't found anything good since playing Coceter.

thank you all <3

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles is my absolute favorite game, though now that I'm thinking about it we may have spoken about it in the past, so meh.(and it's in your signature)

I'll second The Red Room though, I kinda like the MC. A little worried about the already over the top villain character, but meh. Holy Slaves on the other hand is "abandoned" but if I read correctly the dev is simply waiting till a later date to finish it, but seeing as they're working on The Red Room, I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon.

Not enough Futa Protags.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Coceter Chronicles is my absolute favorite game, though now that I'm thinking about it we may have spoken about it in the past, so meh.(and it's in your signature)

I'll second The Red Room though, I kinda like the MC. A little worried about the already over the top villain character, but meh. Holy Slaves on the other hand is "abandoned" but if I read correctly the dev is simply waiting till a later date to finish it, but seeing as they're working on The Red Room, I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon.

Not enough Futa Protags.
Especially in RenPy, which is unfortunately all I play on here. There's 42 pages of content here, wish there was more!