Identify 3D game about furry hotel. Two versions, never finished. (Founded - The Cathouse Tale)

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
Hey everybody, suddenly remebered about this game, but can't remember the name. It's several years old, and had two different versions.
First one was a 2 stores lobby of a motel with a lot of doors and few characters to talk to. Then you could choose from a lot of characters to see sex scenes - different spieces and both genders (and trans). During scenes you had control over POV, speed and pose. There was also some primitive money mechanic.
After a few years, developer fully rebuild the game including new engine (and a really good one). Now, there was a quite big luxury hotel with more characters and dialogs in it. There were less scenes, but they had better animations and physics.
Game was very abitious and known, but then something happened and development just stopped.
I understand that, this description may not be the best - I do not remember the details and English is not my first language. But I'm sure people who know this game will understand easily which one I'm talking about. Would've been great to find latest available versions and play it. Also, interested in what actually happend and does original developer had any further projects.
Thanks in advance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
The description sounds kinda similar to The Cathouse Tale . Maybe it's that one? I do remember a story about disagreements between the developers and a lack of funds, one of the devs wanting to improve the engine and not having the resources necessary, stuff like that. There are other 3D furry games about hotels and stuff, but the only one that matches your description is The Cathouse Tale. Only one I can think of, anyway.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Thats it, thanks you so much! Just now I found small screenshot on google and broke my mind trying to remember the name.
That game have SO much potential. Really sad, that developers parted their ways.
I was saddened too. Had quite a bit of potential. You can find different versions of the game on that thread I linked, and on the last page someone linked a site that seems to belong to one of the developers, I think. It has some stuff about what happened to the game, as well as download links to different versions of the game. I haven't downloaded anything from there, though, so do so at your own risk.
If you're interested in other 3D furry stuff on this site, then see here. I sorted it by ratings

Reactions: Chidarake