Identify 3d game about three woman family and one rapist - japanese game (with english locale)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi!

looking for a game. 3d. Japanese but English localization. if my memory is not completely lying to me, early 2000s. a game about a rapist (crossed out, a person misunderstood by society) and a family of three women. I do not know, maybe someone will remember her by such "signs". scenes of action on the subway platform, in the subway car, in the toilet and in the apartment of the family that the rapist "courtesy" with his wooing. Each step must be completed within the allotted time. sandbox game (i.e. grind) all womans can be impregnated.

thanks

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
hi!

looking for a game. 3d. Japanese but English localization. if my memory is not completely lying to me, early 2000s. a game about a rapist (crossed out, a person misunderstood by society) and a family of three women. I do not know, maybe someone will remember her by such "signs". scenes of action on the subway platform, in the subway car, in the toilet and in the apartment of the family that the rapist "courtesy" with his wooing. Each step must be completed within the allotted time. sandbox game (i.e. grind) all womans can be impregnated.

thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/rapelay-final-illusion.3115/

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat