Seeking 3d game with Bestiality stuff

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Jan 10, 2020
hey all my fellow furry pervs; so i just finished doing A LOT of digging, n FINALLY found a valid link for "Unforbidden" by Zikare. so in this link: , you find the link to the game file:

so this is what the MEGA link shows:
dontwork2.png
but i can't get it to open, because when I try, i get the following message:
dontwork1.png
then i checked what i downloaded in the zip file, n this is what i got:
dontwork3.png
so i figured i could just "create a new folder" that was missing from what MEGA showed:
dontwork4.png

but this STILL doesn't work...so what am i doing wrong? i'm sure it's probably something simple, but i dunno jack about computers, so help on this would be greatly appreciated; thx

it just occured to me that the "Unforbidden_Data" file might have subfolders, so i checked, n sure enuff there were. so i went ahead n created all new folders in the same pathways as shown in the MEGA link, n only 1 of the 4 subfolders even had anything in it, n that was just more "empty" folders. if you look, there's no actual files in any of the folders...so WHY is this still not working?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
ok, i thought i had FINALLY found a link to play this game, but turns out all the folders are empty...there's no game data in any of them. so then i don't understand what the point was of posting the link in the 1st place; man i'd REALLY like to find this game...spent almost 2 hours earlier trying to find a valid link, i'm spent.

for those that are fans of besti also, would appreciate some help in spending a bit trying to find a working link for this game...thx

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
checked the preview of this game.... the "Artstyle" is not that good. if you know what game engine was used for this game, try to find another game with this engine (content irrelevant) and copy your download at the right position overwriting the existing files. this COULD work. Only idea i have for this. Else.... forget bout it and play "Dog Fuck Idol" (for example dispite being 2D) https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-fuck...kes-idols-corrupt-palace-village-house.12329/