Seeking 3D game with "free roam" walking instead of point and click

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
As the title says. Most games here still use the "point and click" style of moving around, with pre-rendered background and such. I want a 3D game with first/third person camera where you walk around like a regular open world video game.

Examples: The Last Hope, Wild Life, and so on.

Can you give me more suggestions? Thanks in advance.

paragan

Feb 18, 2018
I think you are searching for something like AI * Shoujo or good old Artificial Girl 3. I have the same problem with 3D games. You choose room, girl + choose/change positions and action. But it is like eating sugar when you want cake. One hour creating girls and choosing clothes for them and after 15-30minutes of gameplay i am bored.

So please game developers create something where you can free roam in game world, interact with environment and girls (go sleep, sit in park, eat/ buy something, wash hands, go to toilet, take foto/selfie, go swim, take bath, take her hand, kiss/hug her and next step will not automatic be 10 rounds of wild sex ...) Something where girls/your partners have at least basic stats (hunger, pee, sleep, libido ...) and they roam game world like you, do same things (yes even have sex together, masturbate when libido is too high, go sleep ... ). Their personality changes interactions between them and between them and player (for example in Artificial Girl 3 you can roam world naked and shy girl will run away, your lover will be smiling and exhibicionist girl with high libido will start masturbate). Or next fun part could be rivalry/ cheating - you have your lover and she will find you with another girl, she will be mad on you and refuse few game days cuddling/sex or ménage à trois. Or girl have another lover/s will you fight to win her heart and then ? Best part is when she take iniciative: will she take you on beach, start cudding, wash your back, find you and start sex ....

I haven´t found many such games so every suggestion is welcomed :D

PS: there are thousands things (common, funny, crazy) that can characters do in game world ...

Reactions: flshxx

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I think these kind of games are still too big for most adult game devs, especially if done by only 1 or 2 persons.

https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-of-rome-v0-9-5-100-tier-biggus-dickus-games.15855/

Slaves of rome is free roam, but last time i tried it the area was very small.

Overall your best bet apart from the already mentioned games are adult mods for games like Skyrim/Fallout 4 currently imho.
Mount&Blade 2 bannerlord might get good too, i think the modding tools are not yet released so currently only tiny mods though.