Identify 3D game with great renders where you had to clean the room of your roommate

blobi692

Sep 10, 2019
Hey folks,

I know it's very little details in the title but I couldn't come with something better.

Pretty much my issue is that I've tagged "Watch" on too many threads and while the filtering is usually good in the latest update page, you cannot filter as far as I know only the games you "watch"...

So, here what I vaguely remember and I am looking for:
- 3dcgs, Daz or Blender, great quality
- Likely was in RenPy
- Roommate, or stepsis, or sis... I vaguely remember having tight body, nice tiddies, brown or black hairs
- I remember a specific event / branch where you had to clean her bedroom... And I think at some point she asks you to fix her laptop (or you hack it ? not sure)
- I vaguely remember being in the room while she is doing makeup, or taking selfies, not 100% sure
- I vaguely remember you help her take selfies / do a first photoshoot or something - I feel like the game was ending on that note last time I played.

I know it's very little details and vague.. but maybe one of you genius will remember !

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

blobi692

Sep 10, 2019
Not sure if that helps a lot at this point, but I kidna remember it being a sandbox.. or at least you had to move around a home by clicking door or something.

Could completely mix up...