Seeking 3D games with muscular female characters?

Aug 4, 2019
Hi!
Been looking through the entire 3D catalogue, and I haven't found a single game (besides a few character customization games), where the females are muscular or athletic. I would be glad if someone would show me some 3D games that do have muscular females as partners.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
That's... 2D still images.. Not 3D
When you ask for 3D games, people assume you include 3dcg games, which my games are (as opposed to 2dcg, ie: drawn).

You want specifically a 3D open world free roam game with muscular women and you should have been more precise in your request.
Which by the way still end up being 2D images on a computer screen, except if you happen to have an holographic computer system. ;)

Aug 4, 2019
When you ask for 3D games, people assume you include 3dcg games, which my games are (as opposed to 2dcg, ie: drawn).

You want specifically a 3D open world free roam game with muscular women and you should have been more precise in your request.
Which by the way still end up being 2D images on a computer screen, except if you happen to have an holographic computer system. ;)
There's a 3D tag and there's a 3Dcg tag. :rolleyes:

Reactions: someguy42