Seeking 3DCG games with a lot of content

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Lately I started to enjoy 3dcg games and in couple last weeks I played (from the popular games thread) Milfy City, Big Brother, Dating my Daughter, Dreams of Desire, Man of the house and Superpowered. Loved Milfy City and Dreams of Desire, DmD has great story telling and I also enjoyed it, Big Brother and Superpowered both have nice CGs, but the games are bullshit grindfests and without cheat consoles I doubt I'd see even half of the scenes, and Man of the house is just utter crap (the characters are ugly and gameplay is boring as hell).
Anyway, other than the games I've mentioned (and the ones that are in the popular games thread) there are quite a few big and good projects going on, like Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor (love them both), but going through tens of pages looking for games is as annoying it can get, especially since you can pick only one prefix (completed, ren'py etc) and then it's impossible to pick tags. I did manage to find one game I mildly enjoyed (My Legacy), but it took way too long to find it with the tools we are provided.
With that said I was wondering if there are other big ongoing projects that already have a lot of content in them and that are being continuously developed (or better yet, finished), since I'm looking for something I'd like to pledge to, but I don''t want to spend money on something that sees one little update every 3 months. Looking at the titles I mentioned incest is obviously preferred, but I don't mind games that focus on other things. Any recommendations?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If you're into big tits and an MC with a huge cock, there's ..

Jack0

May 14, 2018
I really enjoyed Chloe18, it has a great gameplay/scenes mix, with lots of content and achievements to hunt down.
Don't be put off with the download size, it's pretty amazing how much content it has for the size.

Reactions: CopperRain

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Here are some of my favorites:

Depraved Awakenings
A Wife and Mother
Dual Family
Parental Love
Sisterly Lust
Babysitter
Lancaster Boarding House
Melody
Long Live the Princess
My Sweet Neighbors
My Cute Roommate(Cousin)

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Here are some of my favorites:

Depraved Awakenings
A Wife and Mother
Dual Family
Parental Love
Sisterly Lust
Babysitter
Lancaster Boarding House
Melody
Long Live the Princess
My Sweet Neighbors
My Cute Roommate(Cousin)
Cheers, I'll be sure to check most if not all of those titles.