Identify [3dcg vn] Protagonist stays the night at old man / young (redneck?) girl's place on island or beach

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
From memory, this 3dcg vn (99% likely renpy) is an episode in a game or bonus content for a game or a mini-game, possibly as a bonus aside from a bigger main game (like Chole 18's side story Hanna's Boat-trip).
Games that come to mind but I haven't been able to find the content in: Konk Island, Lewd Island, Daughter for Dessert, 23 Sisters...

The adult male protagonist arrives on an island (at night?) stranded (from a boat? a plane? or got lost at sea on boat?)
He finds a cottage (wooden house assets?) where an old man and a young girl. GF/GD? - quite sure it wasn't spelled out in the game and they don't have a scene together, if I remember rightly.
For PC to get with the girl maybe he was asking her for a blanket or she him. Perhaps there was something about a bj on the porch. There might be a shotgun involved if you get spotted.
The old man / girl were possibly engaging in redneck-talk.

Hope it was not just in my head.

Last edited:

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Whoops. "redneck"

Lemme start a checklist - it is not:
  • 23 Sisters
  • Boho
  • Corrupted Love
  • Daughter for Dessert Ch 17-19 and I think I checked all of 1-16 as well
  • Daughter Saga Ep1 (doesn't seem like I need to check the others)
  • Fall Fable (the redhead Kaitlynn might be the same model though)
  • Family Faring
  • Forever My Girl - however in P4 / Farm, the blonde girl and her clothing seem familiar, see below
  • Forever My Girl Christmas Bonus
  • Konk Island
  • Lewd Island
  • Max's Life
  • My Boss's Daughter
  • My Innocent Pleasure
  • My Legacy
  • Paradise Island
  • Parental Love
  • Power Vacuum (Chapter 12)
  • Power Vacuum What If... Vol. 2(Lucia + Old Men in Cabin NTR) {got my hopes up at the title, even though I'm sure NTR wasn't a core part of what I'm searching, so I also skipped all other side stories}
  • Room for Rent
  • Secret of the Island (A Gilligan’s Island Parody)
  • The Five Star Stories
The familiar looking outfits from FMG/Farm:
familiar1.jpg familiar2.jpg

Last edited: