Identify 3DX Chat variant servers

Jack243

Aug 24, 2018
So I've been playing Meredian 3DX Chat server for a while now and I was chatting with a guy about other servers. He didn't want to tell me which he was playing because he was afraid he would get banned. He mentioned there are 3 more. Do you know anything about other 3DX Chat servers?

Shujix0

Oct 13, 2021
I researched this because I would like to understand how a 3DX server works. I found 4 other 3DXChat private servers, while testing, I quickly realized that they all use the same API. If anyone could enlighten me on how to set up a server, that would be cool.

Reactions: mannanaama

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I'll add a reply but didn't mean to hijack... Does this game still work and is it worth the subscription?

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
Wait what? I thought merian was down? I couldn't find it anywhere anymore.
Meridian is still kinda up & there, but its still plauged by issues.. too many users & not enough Slots, if you want the discord link pm me in private and I can get that for you... but they are trying whitelisting but it still a mess & the moderators for that are doing the best they can. If I could I would set up my own 3dx chat unoffcial server, if I had more money buy the Company that made 3dx chat & make drastic changes.. for sure.

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
so far "Meridian" Still Exist but the Discord is gone, there is new one..but that gives acess to come back to it, if u have lost it. there is atleast two more "free"Servers Match3D & Midnight3D, if there are another please DM in Messages.