[Mod] [Unity] [Completed] 3DXChat [387] - Offline Mod [004] [UserSPD25]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 16, 2018
IS it able to start game with two accounts in separate windows and interact between players from different accounts? I try it but player from the first account can't see the player form another account when in on the same location.

Jul 8, 2018
because the game is offline, you need a server, that server should be online, and the two clients should be connected to the server and the mod is made offline which means what happens, happens to the opened file.(Was interesting question tho :D, made me thought about it for awhile)Can you explain why do you need that feature ? Because you can easily add a bot and control him and to the actions you want with simply pressing the CTRL button.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
IS it able to start game with two accounts in separate windows and interact between players from different accounts? I try it but player from the first account can't see the player form another account when in on the same location.
Actually not a terrible idea, especially if you're running multiple monitors. Unfortunately OP is right, you would need to connect both of the running applications somehow. You could definitely achieve this offline without the need for internet, but you would need a modification of some degree to get the desired results. In any case, if a modder was interested in NPC interactions in the first place, it would be far easier to simply allow the NPCs to interact with each other rather than brute forcing two applications to run in the same environment.

Jul 8, 2018
For the private server hmm, really good idea but we would need a host and someone to pays the tax but the problem is, would there be enough people ? because 80% in the real game are futas, and this mod is like, lets say playing with your imagination and testing out different fetishes and testing if the payment is worth it. That is my opinion, glad to hear yours all too :sneaky:

Jul 8, 2018
Also I've found that there is no possibility to change male skin coloor to black. maybe it's some kind of bug

do you need black like, night black, I think the black for males is lighter like black chocolate, hmm, you can compare the male black with the female black at the features, I made a pic there, but I am not 100% but I think someone mentioned in the game while there was a test server, that this skin color changing is not available because of the black or something like that and that the skin should be always lighter compared to other items, you can test the stuff by yourself :).
I will take a look at it tomorrow. Have fun :cool:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes