[Mod] [Unity] [Completed] 3DXChat [387] - Offline Mod [004] [UserSPD25]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 8, 2018
because the game is offline, you need a server, that server should be online, and the two clients should be connected to the server and the mod is made offline which means what happens, happens to the opened file.(Was interesting question tho :D, made me thought about it for awhile)Can you explain why do you need that feature ? Because you can easily add a bot and control him and to the actions you want with simply pressing the CTRL button.
no

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm confused on how to create more bots to invite to my room. Is that possible or is the guide just telling me how I can backup my characters when putting them back in when I'm done with someone else?

Jul 8, 2018
no no my friendo, you are doing the both, you backup more characters, bots are when you add them to the specific room and then you can control them when they are partners with you and CTRL

+You can create unlimited profiles with unlimited characters

With Character is mentioned the characters you can choose, you can only play with 1 character at a time, the rest what you add are bots, they are ALREADY created characters,

Aug 1, 2017
For the private server hmm, really good idea but we would need a host and someone to pays the tax but the problem is, would there be enough people ? because 80% in the real game are futas, and this mod is like, lets say playing with your imagination and testing out different fetishes and testing if the payment is worth it. That is my opinion, glad to hear yours all too :sneaky:

Almost anybody can host a temporary game, no need for online 24/7 server. Somebody should make a mod for hosted multiplayer.

There are not much players in the paid versions of this game because it's too expensive, nobody would pay that kind of money to "play" a sex game. (certainly not any girls that I know of, so probably the reason for all the futas in the paid version). Also monthly subscription is insanely bad tactics to bring people into a game... especially girls. Who old never pay for a game like this, but maybe they would play it if it was free. (and men would probably gladly buy them clothes and other stuff in the game)

Jul 8, 2018
Interesting enough was, that I met girls in the test version who actually gave out money to play that kind of sex game, they explain me that, they like the game more because of the chat, which makes them happy, if they have sex through the chat and the game. They also said that, females like more to imagine how the sex is made and then become orgasm, rather to us the males. But if we talk in numbers, maybe 2 out of 10 males would be females. For the server, I do not know very well if the modder could do some private servers, but the huge problem is that, the game is 18+ soo, there will be alot of trollers like little childrens who will abbuse the rules, which I 50% assume is the problem, I do not know a child who will go and play sex game :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes