[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid [3DXChat] Looking for Unity3D Dev, experience with C#

Status
Not open for further replies.

futabliss255

Oct 26, 2019
Project:
-3DMeredian/3DXChat, a multiplayer game where you can make friends, have sex with other real partners, and hang out in premade rooms or unique user-made rooms and homes. Been going strong since June 2019. We already have up to 150-300 people on at same time depending on time of day. Community is diverse with many languages like english, russian, korean, hindi, spanish, portuguese, german etc (client itself english)
https://f95zone.to/threads/3dxchat-build-390-sexgamedevil.31379/
https://f95zone.to/threads/we-need-...and-writing-servers-for-3d-online-game.31582/

Developer:
-Lotus (unsure if still on project)
-Lana
-Lucyy
Game Discord (BEST WAY TO CONTACT THEM IN HELP-SUPPORT CHANNEL):

Looking for:
-Developer with much experience with Unity3D and C#. Also experience making 3D assets.

Employment Type:
-Contact Lana or Lucy on Discord to make an agreement.

Work commitment:
-At least 3-5 hours of free time/day.

Preferred method of contact:
- Game Discord

Job Description:
-Reversing unity servers, possibly making new character items (clothing, accessories, tattoos, etc), making new poses, etc. Speak with Lana or Lucyy for exact job details.

Payment
-Unsure. Please contact Lana or Lucyy on Discord to discuss payment.

Additional comments:
Contact Lana (Discord: Luna#3965) or Lucyy (Discord: Lucyy#4481) for any concerns or questions. Sorry I do not have too much information, this is being shared by someone who plays their amazing game.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please state what type of payment you're offering (Revenue Share / Paid / Unpaid).

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
It would be fun to do programming. But I think it would be possible to find a solution for the payment.
For payment can contact me

Last edited:

futabliss255

Oct 26, 2019
Hi sorry I do not know much about payment like I said. Possibility of paid or unpaid. This would be something to contact Lotus for, discord in the post.

VasileCluj

Mar 16, 2018
Project:
-3DMeredian/3DXChat, a multiplayer game where you can make friends, have sex with other real partners, and hang out in premade rooms or unique user-made rooms and homes. Been going strong since June 2019. We already have up to 150-300 people on at same time depending on time of day. Community is diverse with many languages like english, russian, korean, hindi, spanish, portuguese, german etc (client itself english)
https://f95zone.to/threads/3dxchat-build-390-sexgamedevil.31379/
https://f95zone.to/threads/we-need-...and-writing-servers-for-3d-online-game.31582/

Developer:
-Lotus (unsure if still on project)
-Lana
-Lucyy
Game Discord (BEST WAY TO CONTACT THEM IN HELP-SUPPORT CHANNEL):

Looking for:
-Developer with much experience with Unity3D and C#. Also experience making 3D assets.

Employment Type:
-Contact Lana or Lucy on Discord to make an agreement.

Work commitment:
-At least 3-5 hours of free time/day.

Preferred method of contact:
- Game Discord

Job Description:
-Reversing unity servers, possibly making new character items (clothing, accessories, tattoos, etc), making new poses, etc. Speak with Lana or Lucyy for exact job details.

Payment
-Unsure. Please contact Lana or Lucyy on Discord to discuss payment.

Additional comments:
Contact Lana (Discord: Luna#3965) or Lucyy (Discord: Lucyy#4481) for any concerns or questions. Sorry I do not have too much information, this is being shared by someone who plays their amazing game.
Hi! at first, I speak spanish, sorry about my english. I can help you for free BUT I dont know how to use unity, I'm a student of architecture so I can use Autocad and Revit (Autodesk). If I can help you, just tell me :)

Rosebud3D

Jan 5, 2020
Hi, I'm a 3D artist and I can help with 3D models of characters, hair, beards, etc.
I'd be happy to work on vocal sound files as well (It would be nice to have more variety).

Is it the good thread for that or should I get in touch with someone in particular ?

Rosebud3D

Jan 5, 2020
Is it possible to update the invite link for the Discord ?
" " doesnt seem to be valid anymore.

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
This link working:

On Discord, your best option is Federal or Lucyy. :)

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Discord:
Forum:

If you want to help, please contact Lotus (Federal on Discord) or Lucyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.