Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.9]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

OmegaPersona

Jul 21, 2021
Some only find privacy in their bathroom you know

Technically, you don't use PC to install .apk on phone, you download the file then copy it onto your phone and install it there, you use PC for better download speed and utility.

People who has problems with installing/downloading either their device using older android version, the file didn't patch correctly, their device is out of storage, old ver messing with the new one (try uninstall the old ver) or download site like Mega limits their download. (5GB daily for free user)
My point was that dude is asking for a different link to download game on his PHONE,if he had PC he wouldn't try to deal with this problem and go for easier solution trough PC. Computers are not such a common thing

Reactions: Mistervd

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Before anyone with premature ejaculation comes asking for the update (like always), I'm already aware of the update, and I'll probably only have time to work on an update at the weekend, even then don't really expect it on Saturday.

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
Before anyone with premature ejaculation comes asking for the update (like always), I'm already aware of the update, and I'll probably only have time to work on an update at the weekend, even then don't really expect it on Saturday.
don't worry, take your time.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Technically a loli moment happened. You start doing water therapy and you start imagining Young Jinora, and you get the proper lots of options have to pick the bottom option twice. You get some loli nipple and clothed ikki is there too.

Seems to be building up to the spirits festival where a bunch of things on all fronts will happen. Though at the pace this content is being developed it will probably take two months for a festival that is capable of delivering on the northern and southern water chiefs meeting, whatever loli and maybe regular jinora stuff might happen, and a kuvira appearance to put us into story mode.

Reactions: felipons

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Take your time, my guy. People can wait given you always deliver the good stuff.

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
Anytime next week is still amazing. Thanks felipons .
I'm honestly amazed they are still extending the ending ... At this point shouldn't they just cut FET and call all this after marriage stuff some new game??

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
The mod works yes but it doesn't have the newest scenes from the latest update. You can still enjoy the mod and scenes just not the new ones.
yeh just play it and the scenes add in after you gone through it, I just load the end save and continue the slave path in book 5 and everything get add in once I gone through them, people can't be that damn lazy, can they?

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
I wanted to ask if there was ever going to bed scene viewing for some stuff that isn't really part of the gallery mod? Though I imagine its hard to impliment, there's one scene where a character pees but its not in the scene recollection because its just part of the story.

I was also gonna ask if there's a list of certain scenes, because it would be nice to know how much urination there is in the game

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
yeh just play it and the scenes add in after you gone through it, I just load the end save and continue the slave path in book 5 and everything get add in once I gone through them, people can't be that damn lazy, can they?
For me the game bugged out at some point in book 5. No matter what I did I could not progress the story which is why I am reliant on the gallery mod since I don't want to replay book 4 again.

But I won't complain if it takes a while. I am very thankful for this mod.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
if there was ever going to bed scene viewing for some stuff that isn't really part of the gallery mod
you can try and request it, but I'd settle with extracting the art and checking the pee assets in case the modder can't or won't. There's already a couple of pee scene available in the gallery tho

Reactions: darlic
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes