Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Selection_001_17:48:22_04052020.png

Overview:
Planet Stronghold 2 is the sequel to the first sci-fi VN/RPG made by Winter Wolves. Isometric map exploration, crafting, combat, a branching plot and of course romances awaits you in this new adventure!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-06
Release Date: 2020-04-06
Developer/Publisher: Winter Wolves |
Censorship: No
Version: v1.0.10 uncensored DLC
Language: English
Voice Language: English
Prequel: Planet Stronghold
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

All GAY and LESBIAN content is optional!
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -
Update From 1.0.9 to 1.0.10:

- - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

joshua_cliff_naked.jpg joshua_lakadema_naked.jpg joshua_shiler_naked.jpg ss_1e3667572fb750100fb721f189ed25124b5fb359.1920x1080.jpg ss_73ee935d7b39ea1c02a999ff8672b147432434ff.1920x1080.jpg ss_83e5e42b464732047ac7ef8cad85bb091de7f343.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
As much as I like Winterwolves I feel they lost their way by trying to appeal to everyone instead of their core audience and creating a bunch of games that nobody asked for. It does seem harsh but the fact Loren 2 still doesn't exist is just silly at least games like cursed lands complimented the Loren lore. However it was stupid to create a yaoi only game and no pure yuri game when most of their fans are into yuri just look at the achievement page on steam the yuri romances are the most popular. It has always been that way. The studio could have done much better. I hope this is good though I will check it out. Also don't forget to check out the guide on the steam page for tips.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Between this and Majikoi A£ earlier in the week it's like all my happiness at once.

However it was stupid to create a yaoi only game and no pure yuri game when most of their fans are into yuri just look at the achievement page on steam the yuri romances are the most popular. It has always been that way.
They have 2 yuri games coming out. Took him a while to notice that all the popular romance options from all his games where the yuri ones.

Michelle won the top romance poll for Planet Stronghold byt a massive margin and she's the lesbian choice.

From what I hear though, Loren 2 has been put on the back burner for the foreseeable future. he's burnt out from making RPG's.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Between this and Majikoi A£ earlier in the week it's like all my happiness at once.

They have 2 yuri games coming out. Took him a while to notice that all the popular romance options from all his games where the yuri ones.

Michelle won the top romance poll for Planet Stronghold byt a massive margin and she's the lesbian choice.

From what I hear though, Loren 2 has been put on the back burner for the foreseeable future. he's burnt out from making RPG's.
Thank goodness he finally noticed. I quite like the yuri written by them if I enjoy this I will think about supporting them for this game. I don't blame him for being burned out from the RPGs I am okay if they are just pure VNs personally. Earlier games had game mechanics I couldn't even get to work properly even with a guide like Heileen 3. Also just double checked nearly every game they made which is on a steam has a yuri romance at 1st place or every yuri option at the highest place. I look forward to the new releases as pure yuri games are hard to find.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a direct sequel? That is, people who haven't played the first will be confused and/or missing out?
It is a direct sequel, yes. It's set a few years after the first and follows on from whatever happened in that one.

You get to pick which side you chose and who you romanced but you won't know any of the characters, factions or story without playing the first.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Oh,now I remember I always wanted to give the first one a whirl.
Question at people who played the series so I dont waste hours upon hours just to be disappointed:
How is the world building and the application of the genre(sci-fi)?
I remember Loren was pretty decent at those but that doesnt always translate into another genre.
Also is the main character less of...hm how best to say this...uhm a sissy I guess?
I understand it fit with the narrative of Loren but I would rather know before going into another game with the MC being on a leash.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can someone upload ver 1.0.10? It fixes a glitch with one of the romances
You will have to wait till tomorrow. I have to remove steam from the update again.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes