Daz 4k image to 1080p

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
I rendered a 4k image in daz. i want to make it 1080p to increase quality and reduce some noise. How can i do that?

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Any imaging software can resize your image. Try your PC's Paint. There are a ton of online/website solutions, too.

Reactions: Boogie

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Photoshop, if you have it, would be the quickest for a single image. Drag into Photoshop > CTRL+ALT+I > 1920 x 1080 (make sure it's set to pixels.) > Save out as PNG > Convert to WebP via XnConvert. If you need to do a large batch (and don't need to do postwork), then import the folder into XnConvert and batch convert all of your PNGs (which you should be rendering with out of Daz.) to Webp at 93% or so compression.

For Denoising, I recommend this for newer users: . Download the or the (or both). Open up the 'DnD for Nvidia & Intel' you downloaded first and then and unzip the denoiser(s) in a location where you know you can find them (desktop is probably your best bet.). In the DnD program, tell it where to find the Intel/Nvidia denoisers, and an output path and format. After doing that, you should be able to drag an image onto the program and it'll denoise automatically and send it to the chosen output path.