• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - 5 Days of Separation After Story [Final] [SORAUE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DavyVince

Honestly the average rating is because of the "previous game" , i don't understand the reason why this portion of the story was separated from the original game and made a "DLC" of sorts, it's exactly what it's called, an "after story", it lasts no more than 10 minutes and actually concludes the story it came from

If you play both of them one after the other it's a decent "game", you just follow the story wherever it points you to go and enjoy, you don't really have many choices but for me it's fine, it checks some of my personal ticks, the CG/playtime ratio isn't awful and the art and animation is serviceable
  2. 3.00 star(s)

cowboyunderpants

Was excited to see a sequel to the last game. Big fan of NTR games that make use of shadowplay.

Storywise the game progresses well, steady cleary escalation you'd expect in the standard NTR/corruption formula.

Unfortunately the game isn't much of a game. You get to play for all about 2 minutes and after that the game wrestles control from you and essentially turning the game into a visual novel. Ruins the fun of having to actively opt in to the peeping scenes and since the game lacks a gallery mode prevents you from being able to save prior to each scene.

Game does get points for being concise and to the point, art isn't the best but gets the job done.

Story: 4/5
    Gameplay: 1/5
    Art: 3/5
    Bonus points for shadowplay and lack of grind.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dyvo

excellent game, but unfortunately is too short . Looking forward to other games from this developer. Or maybe he continue this game with more gangbang, pregnancy and prostitution outside and in public.