RPGM - Completed - 5 days of separation [Final] [Soraue]

1. 2.00 star(s)

VNProtagonist

It's a run of the mill NTR with a laser focused plot. There was one moment I genuinely found surprising and it has an interesting relationship dynamic that I would have loved to see developed more. Everyone is lying or hiding something: MC hides his fetish, wife hides her knowledge of MC's fetish, NTR guy hides he got MC's wife.
    There is only one choice; both lead to NTR. One continues the story and contains the gallery, the other has NTR just... because? It was an opportunity to add drama to the story, but ends up as an NTR anyways. This was after MC learns the truth and you pick the choice that sounds like it would lead to a confrontation.

The art isn't amazing, but it isn't bad. I find it charmingly amateurish. I do really like how detailed the underwear is. There are shadow animations for the hidden NTR sections as well.

The translation isn't good, but it's enough to understand the story. Could do without the "additions" like the emojis. To be fair, it could be in the original Japanese as well.

The absolute WORST thing in this game is how slow it is. The dialogue and cutscenes are way slower than they need to be. It's not there for dramatic effect, the game really is just that slow! Luckily, the maps are pretty small so that balances out. The game is short; clocks in about 2 hours to read everything.

Pretty average game. I do think the game is a good example of how to do minimal plot in RPG maker. I'd have given it a 3 if not for how slow it is.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Eeliejun

Tbh, it is a bit of a shore to go trough. The first part is the husband's POV without sex scene only one outline. Tbh, they could have done more like with blushing or trying to hide something sadly they did not. After that you have the sex scene part. It is alright..

The biggest problem to me is that I played this because of the shota tag and only one scene at the ending is shota for the rest nothing happens and they could have because the shota meets the wife and all so sadly nothing that is why I am giving it a 3
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Like certain “summer” game relies on “vanilla” experience where you see NTR scenes AFTERwards
    ✅ FMC looks nice
    ✅ Scenes are okay on what they offer
    ✅ Has some great tension kinks
    ❔ Has voice acting I guess
    CONs
    ❌ Mid tier cuck game
    ❌ Meh art style & quality
    ❌ Very subpar scenes and kinks presentation

Comments
    If you want this tags or type of hentai game. Play “Scars of Summer“, as this game was very mediocre game on every aspcet quality wise.
    Total Score: 4/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheUnforeseenMessenger

This game is not a 2 or 2.5, so I am rating it a 5 to balance it out. The story is actually well-paced. Most people have complained that in other games, the wife gives up too easily. This is actually not the case for this game. In fact, the wife chooses her fate involuntarily. Sure, the story is not perfect and there's a lot of NTR logic in this, but it's a fun game. I also love the fact that the two young men got to tap her.

I'd really like to see what the after story will be.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

shadowburn

4/10? Maybe a bit more if you like netorase

For people that have a netroase fetish, this is probably a really good game.

Story/Writing:
    The writing is sparse, and what is written is not exactly good either. Random plot devices like an old lady cleaning at midnight, and strange sequencing throw the entire game's pace out the window.

You spend 80% of the game just going through 5 days as the man without seeing and H, then you entire a recollection room and are flooded with all the H at once. At least a 1/3rd of which is dialogue you've already seen.

Also want to mention that clicking through dialogue is an absolute chore. It's very slow and you can't even hold down ctrl to skip as many other games allow.

Art:
    It's not as bad as some are making it out to be, but it's not good either. However, there are very few unique CGs, which is very criticism. And of course, backloading all your CGs like this makes for a pretty poor showcase. At some point I actually assumed there wasn't going to be any H CGs.

Overall:
    If you like netorase, this might be for you. Be warned, the pacing is awful. 1 hr of nothing and then a recollection room. Take that as you will.

To those saying it wasn't set up well . Nah, I think she always had the penchant to be disloyal. That was the whole point of the friend coming over at the start.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

aji6699

uh....i wasted precious life to play that.
    There needs to be wayyyy more animation to have any value given such a cookie cutter story.
    cg quality - 1/10.
    story- 3/10.

Best thing was voice audio which isnt saying much.,
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Lewdgamerx1990

pretty average game, only scene i like personally is the 2 ending. other than that the rest of the other one is just bad CG drawing. devs should have just commission a professional CG instead, these arts doesn't really please anybody eyes here. the story itself isn't bad i don't hate it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

Opinions will differ a lot on this game. For me, it was an amazing experience for what the game is: Netorase gone wrong / a forbidden kink turning into a nightmare for the MC, short and (un)sweet.

It's a "what if" scenario for the MC. What if another man was to hit on his wife? What if they were to have sex? How would she react? How would she feel, getting fucked by another man?

The scenario plays out over the period of five days (that is including the "After Story", a separate addition/sequel to this game), with the action escalating rather quickly. I prefer slow burn over a quick fall, however I didn't mind how fast the wife submitted in this game, purely because it's such an arousing "what if" scenario for me: What if there's a man so skilled at sex he could make a married wife submit to him in just five days? To the point of potentially divorcing her husband.

And that's really all there is to say. If the setting excites you, if the fantasy of a wife potentially falling for another guy in the span of five days of separation is thrilling to you, then you'll very likely love this game as much as I did. The art is good too, our FMC more than fulfills the role of a sexy wife, and the "shadow sex" scenes were enjoyable as well. The only downside is the lack of length/scenes, though the game's concept naturally restricts the possible length anyway.

Lastly, great job on the translation, thanks to Saikey for picking this up and delivering a passionate translation!
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

You spend 1 hour walking around as the husband seeing no sexual content, then you see a silhouette of your wife fucking some fat guy, and he loans her out to some youths as well. It was pretty underwhelming.

There is a recollection room but there are very few CGs in this game. If we're talking unique artworks its maybe 3 CGs at the most; everything else is silhouettes.

The corruption is also poorly written. She goes from loyal, to fucking another man, in literally a 3 day period with very limited contact with the other man. It did not feel believable.

I would never recommend anyone pay money for this. But since you're on f95, you're good. You can play it for free, its only an hour of boredom before you get some scenes. The scenes are okay, but nothing to write home about.

Two stars is the perfect rating for this game. Not horrible, but not good either.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

downloadu

Poor game.
    Generic pictures.
    Dumb dialogs:
    - I ate so much ice cream​
    - Yeah. I don't remember the last time we had so much fun​
    Plot is non-existent.
    On the plus side, it's relatively short and straightforward.