1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

5 Powers
    Version: 0.7A
    Type: VN(/Sandbox?) - Choices
    Content: Short
    Pacing: Steady but Inconsistent Plot Flow
    Plot line: Try to understand relationship with goddess - with power comes H
    Setting: blessed by a Goddess with 5 Powers - ancient relationship with Goddess

Character Models: Meh
    Personalities: Meh except Goddess (and her goddess friends)

Music: Meh
    Animation: mmm, OK but really not smooth

Note: really difficult to unlock gallery on your own, prolly needs multiple runs
  2. 3.00 star(s)

the_fluff

I liked the game coverall, it was good and sexy. I didn't like the endings there were two "good" endings, but it seems all the endings basically say the same thing of the MC should take most if not all responsibility despite other people also making their stupid choices. They all really act like their shit don't stink.

I just don't like endings where everyone blames only the MC for the bad things that happen and the MC accepts it and that's supposed to be the "right" answer like "Oh you've accepted that you're the problem even though everyone else is also the problem but you're the only one who actually has to accept it." I'm not saying the MC is not at fault but he's not the only one at fault why does the MC have to be the only one to accept it. I don't think the "good" ending is a good ending I feel like the MC was gaslit into thinking it was the right choice. All the endings are frustratingly pretentious and heavy handed.

I would like to know the Devs thoughts honestly.

While I liked the style, and the sex scenes, the story was frustrating as it gt closer to the end so that's why I give it a 3/5.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mrdhrrflu

The game is easy going and fun, the reason I'm giving 5 stars is that the game is delivering in want it intended to be. Is it the best game I ever played? No, but I'm not make a comparison on all the games out there, I'm reviewing this one on what it intended to be and what it is.
    The plot is pretty mellow and easy to follow, there's no deep meaning behind it, and I also like that the jokes are not elementary school level, as we can see in a whole bunch of games out there.
    As for English is well written and it shows that someone took the time to proofread it, which for me is another big plus.
    The art is also good, lots of animations.
    I'm excited to see the next updates.
    Thanks the dev team for your effort, please at least keep it up and don't lower the standards once it becomes popular.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Marcelo2626

story: 7/10
    chart: 8/10 (I like these traits)
    playability: 8/10
    Characters: 9/10 (I found it creative)
    fun: 9/10
    in general I play with a good potential, I had a lot of fun playing it, I expect more scenes and plot, I have nothing to complain in particular.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Connorbaned

Easy 5/5, the renders and characters definitely appeal to me more than most for these types of games. Looking forward for more, overall just a great atmosphere and characters for the type of game this is, definitely worth a shot.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

anotherstranger

to me the writing and characters are nice

but the game forces you to do things a certain way - the choices you have are always one goes on all other give you a gameover, the "humor" is mostly making the mc wimpy and not strong at all "you got 5 powers and are kinda op but you can not use them anyway you could really get the most out of them oh and an extra drawback each is just usable once a day"

can't recommend a game forcing you to do stuff one way because of gameovers in every other option ... giving 2 stars for writing and characters - as those are good just the fact there is a wimpy mc makes me not like the game enough to give a better rating
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

As of update 0.3, I think the game deserves a 5/5 rating.

There has been an improvement in the English script alongside the addition of a Spanish translation for our resident non-English speakers.

The characters and the animated scenes are really hot, the plot has potential, the new characters look great. And I'm happy with the amount of content we got in essentially a month from a new developer.