Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
[Abrasive Stuff]
[Complaint about Abrasive Stuff]
OR, it's feedback on what ppl like. I for one don't like them either, cause they are all to big, top AND bottom. And I like pear shaped girls. But this is excessive. Tho for me, it's more the giant tits that'll get this a pass for me.
There is giving feedback and there is being an asshole, your comment for example is good feedback, it gives constructive criticism on what you like and why.
molitar was being rude, whether art is good or bad is subjective, there are clear screenshots available for people to evaluate for themselves. Sure there is a lot of legitimate feedback in his post, but there are so many ways he could have phrased it without being so abrasive.

Nobody is forced to be an entitled prick, thats a choice you make for yourself.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Bukkake
so this game will have a grp of other men cum on our girl(s)?????
They would not necessarily be other men. I can't give details about it yet as it is a content that will be submitted to a vote.
But I will give you an example.
Monica within the argument, she can't get pregnant. However there was a vote on Patreon to see if they wanted a lewd scene with Monica pregnant. The result was "No".
If the result had been yes, I was going to create a scene where Monica imagined that.

Not necessarily a bukkake would involve other men.
Thanks for asking, guy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
To say, if you like something, you don't like it, it's a cliche, they have a big ass, they have a small ass, it's beautiful, it's horrible, it's just an opinion.
As subjective as humor. It doesn't make the game good or bad. And it's not constructive criticism either.
I find it very funny the people who come to throw their crap, because they still have YEARS to earn their degree in "hate".
And it's disrespectful to ALL developers who invest time and energy to try to bring a product as best they can to that point.
Personally, they don't bother me, as I said they just make me laugh.
But as in any field there are some very nice people, which I thank for downloading the game, liking it, sending me messages of encouragement and expectation for new updates. If it was for money, and anyone can see my patreon, I would have cancelled the game despite the amount of renders and animations. It's because of those people, the ones who support me on patreon and those who don't and give me their good vibes, that I continue the game.
So even if they come to throw tons of crap, with me, they are wasting their time.

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
Your game was legit great, do you need help with ur computer ? I've read that u got some issue with it recently (well..Not so recent but..)

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
I like a game: I follow it, put a "like", partecipate, feedback, etc.
I don't like it: I don't follow it, I do not play it
I like some of it: I try to understand if it is developed in a way interesting that could be interesting for me, feedback, my humble suggestions..

Why hate?
We all have enough hate in RL..

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Your game was legit great, do you need help with ur computer ? I've read that u got some issue with it recently (well..Not so recent but..)
Hi, sorry for the delay, as you say my computer has not helped me in the least. First I had to change the disk and lost all the data, which made me restart an upgrade practically from scratch. Then some components were not giving me a decent performance, and my PC was running at candlepower. Currently, I managed to stabilize and I am giving details to complete v0.7Full since the current version is 0.7 incomplete. You can write me inbox whenever you want. Thank you very much for your interest in helping, I appreciate it.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I like a game: I follow it, put a "like", partecipate, feedback, etc.
I don't like it: I don't follow it, I do not play it
I like some of it: I try to understand if it is developed in a way interesting that could be interesting for me, feedback, my humble suggestions..

Why hate?
We all have enough hate in RL..
It must be that this kind of people is not used to a developer not shutting his mouth in front of their destructive criticisms haha.
Don't worry, common sense is the least common of the senses. There are those who get it and others who don't care to have it.
Thank you very much for your comment, I appreciate it.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
They would not necessarily be other men. I can't give details about it yet as it is a content that will be submitted to a vote.
But I will give you an example.
Monica within the argument, she can't get pregnant. However there was a vote on Patreon to see if they wanted a lewd scene with Monica pregnant. The result was "No".
If the result had been yes, I was going to create a scene where Monica imagined that.

Not necessarily a bukkake would involve other men.
Thanks for asking, guy

• Bukkake [A sex act in which several men ejaculate on a woman, or on another man.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Remember, we're talking about a game world. Considernig what the author is alluding to 'several men' does not automatically mean 'several *different* men'. <.<
Sure, I guess if MC somehow made copies of himself and they all cummed on the same person, it'd still be a bukkake while technically only involving one person but at that point we're dealing with semantics. For the sake of simplicity let's just say bukkake is a person getting cummed on from more than one penis at the same time. If there's only one penis involved, it's not a bukkake, no matter how many times that penis manages to cum on someone.

To the dev: having that tag implies there is planned sharing, swinging, and/or NTR with multiple men.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
5 Powers [v0.7A] [IceCreamParty]
comprimido_.gif

Size ~ 490 MB

DOWNLOAD PC / MAC / ANDROID: - -

DOWNLOAD ANOFILES: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

- The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
If there's only one penis involved, it's not a bukkake, no matter how many times that penis manages to cum on someone.

To the dev: having that tag implies there is planned sharing, swinging, and/or NTR with multiple men.
You're objectively wrong, but I want to explore your thinking a bit. Say you had 2 clones/copies/whatever. If all three of you fuck a girl at the same time (one per hole, obviously), is that not a gangbang? Does the answer change if you do/don't share their perceptions? If you and a clone jerk each other off, is that gay sex or is it just masturbation?

...What if she has the clones?

• Haha
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
You're objectively wrong, but I want to explore your thinking a bit. Say you had 2 clones/copies/whatever. If all three of you fuck a girl at the same time (one per hole, obviously), is that not a gangbang? Does the answer change if you do/don't share their perceptions? If you and a clone jerk each other off, is that gay sex or is it just masturbation?

You made me laugh xD very good examples.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

I didn't say clone. I said copy. Clones are effectively different people. Copies are exactly the same. Entirely different depending on which word you use. Regardless of how you guys want to argue about it, bukkake simply can't be done with just one penis. End of story. Can't be "objectively" wrong because It's literally the definition of bukakke. By literal definition and this website's tag definition.

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
5 Powers [v0.7A] [IceCreamParty]
comprimido_.gif

Size ~ 490 MB

DOWNLOAD PC / MAC / ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

DOWNLOAD ANOFILES: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

- The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You compressed the apk itself?
Interesting

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes