Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You need to have lunch with her for the second time.
Sorry I was not clear. It will not let me have lunch with her a second time.
I have Lunch with her one time
I Sleep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it will not let me have lunch with her again therefore stopping my progress down the pathway

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Sorry I was not clear. It will not let me have lunch with her a second time.
I have Lunch with her one time
I Sleep.

it will not let me have lunch with her again therefore stopping my progress down the pathway
In that save you confessed to her already. That scene should only trigger when you confess too earlier. You need to unlock her dark secret and remove her inhibitions before confessing. Either load a save before confessing or start over.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Evelyn's gone and idk how to make her come back lol. I think i've hit every scene except the new content with her. She just hasn't returned from the first time you do stuff with her.
And she won't. The dev said this countless times. You need to start over or load a save before you confessed to her. But for this update it is definitely worth starting over. (Says the guy who has done at least a dozen play throughs)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
In that save you confessed to her already. That scene should only trigger when you confess too earlier. You need to unlock her dark secret and remove her inhibitions before confessing. Either load a save before confessing or start over.
Ok thanks Will do

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Evelyn's gone and idk how to make her come back lol. I think i've hit every scene except the new content with her. She just hasn't returned from the first time you do stuff with her.
Yeah, unfortunately, you jumped the gun early. Forcing her to confront her feelings before she was ready, while gratifying in that moment, has consequences. She's not coming back. You'll have to return to a save point before that event if you want to see more from Evelyn's path.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Anyone know how to seduce caily . in threesome with evelyn and caily mc still can't fuck her what to do ?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
  • For consistency, I think it would be nice to have a LEAVE option at Callie's front door (yeah, I know you can click on the map, but still...)
  • Could Erato's glade be on the Wilderness Map? It's annoying to have to head back to the town map to get to her
  • I love the way that the maps have streamlined navigation (literal and figurative) -- at this point it seems to me that would be nice if leaving a location in town simply returned you to the map rather than to the street. Having that extra click before every location change gets a bit old.
I'll give these some thought. I can't just use the map like it's a location though (it's not), but I might be able to do some trickery. It's not a high priority.

P.S. Just became a patron :D
Aw, thanks! :)

Reactions: Antosha and Blayo

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
When removing Evelyn's inhibitions, the "Breast Menu" would be better named "'About your breasts...'", to keep in line with the narrative.

map like it's a location
Couldn't you enable the map anywhere there's a "Leave" option? Or is that the trickery you plan? ;-)

Aiden Blackwright

May 6, 2018
I skimmed some of the comments when looking into the game after downloading it and I have to ask: in what world is this MC well-endowed? I'm genuinely confused how that one-hander I keep seeing him jerk that looks like it would just barely qualify as an "average penis" is supposed to be "well-endowed." If someone considers that well-endowed, either they had many far-too-kind ex-girlfriends who lied to them or they have never seen penises or maybe they are so tight that anything over a couple of inches terrifies them... idk... but that ain't well-endowed in this universe, at least :p

Reactions: Gamle

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.24.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.09.2019

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Not sure how to trigger the final step with Evelyn. I've gotten her to admit she's into incest, but IDK how to progress to sex. I'm also missing a Charisma point.

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
After playing some versions of this game including this last ..
My experience with this game is that the ntr tag used in genre only serves to warn people who do not like ntr that some situations in the game can be considered ntr for them but this is totally avoidable ..
for people (including me) who like and look for ntr content ..
the picture below can illustrate the situation ..

P.S. And I'm not trying to say that dev has to put something that he does not like in his game but that (no ntr content) is an obvious statement ..
i think there is some ntr content not as much as other games but there is some i guess.... i found this using unren and i dont know how to get this scene in the game cause i dont play ntr route soo... i guess u could find some ntr in the game

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes