VN Ren'Py Abandoned Silver Blue [v1.0 Demo] [Bun Bo Soup Team]

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
According to the legend, once upon a time when the world first took shape, the gods share this world along with humans. At first, humanity were simple and devout, they worshipped the gods with all their heart, cherished their connection to nature and lived in harmony. However, due to rapid growth, mankind gradually gained new desire and ambition. They conquered lands, fought each other, and destroyed nature to establish their power. Disappointed, the gods then closed the door connected the realm of humans and the realm of gods, severed the connection between two worlds forever. Nevertheless, rumors said that there were vestiges that could prove the existence of gods remained in the present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-20
Release Date: 2020-08-02
Developer: Bun Bo Soup Team - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thank you Maleficent for sharing the game

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
"The story of Sllver Blue began with Cyan, an orphan raised by his master, Gui. Cyan had no memories of himself before he was 10 when he was taken in by Gui. In his heart, Cyan always felt that he had no connection to this world other than his master and it made him feeling insecure. He regarded Gui as his reason to live and was ready to die for his master. Until one day, Gui just disappeared. When Cyan finally resolved to find his master, bizarre circumstances and people keep popping up one after another, making him bewildered about his identity and past. At the same time, the strange dreams which have been plaguing him for years also starting to become clearer..."

Is this overview for real? I've read it 5 times and still get images of Win 3.11 bluescreening back to a DOS prompt. :rolleyes:
e-d

P.S.: (No, really. You're not putting me on are you?)

• Angry
Reactions: Robbery1211

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Damn it, nearly fallen for this one.... -_-

Third picture raises so many questions....

At any rate I hope this one gets a success it deserves, i'm out.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
"So beautiful it definitely can't be a girl!!!"
"こんな可愛い子が女の子のはずがない

perles75

May 16, 2020
it's interesting because, being used to manga style, I had no problems in identifying the character as male...

Reactions: Knox_xx

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Add Trap tag? Replies already say how they were fooled. Surely a slightly more masculine ambush would qualify to be a trap.

こんな可愛い子が女の子のはずがない
That's a Pixiv tag, if anyone else is interested.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Ooooh sound promising ! I won't play cause its a demo so probably no MEAT but i'm eager for more

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
Gay tag, romance tag, a beautiful boy who looks like a girl without tits...
Ah, ah, so excited!

Wait, but what is this?

"Demo"..?

And "SWF", meaning no sexual content?! (it's not in the tags here, but it's in the game description on itch.io)

2020-08-22 18_47_17-Bun Bo Soup Team - itch.io.png

I have already taken my pants off, and this is what you show me?!

Ah, so sad, so sad...