6 Most important assets needed for G3F based Fanart

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
I have had to re-install Daz and my whole OS due to not being able to fix an issue of loading grey block into Daz....
I had tried reinstalling and cleaning daz several times before giving up and starting a full re-install...

So now that I'm starting from scratch I thought I would try to do VN Fan Art I was porting to G9 before the re-install.....

As I loaded the clean base DUF I had saved before the re-install they were coming up with missing files that had nothing to do with them... and well while starting from scratch I learnt that also applied to base files I used just a basic Genesis, G2, G3, G8 even G8.1 and G9 model..... meaning I now know what never to install in daz again as they hijack it and put their morph in your duf even if it's not needed! Although I know of 2 G8 one I have on that will show in the G8 VN girls as I need them for a comic I'm rendering for someone for expressions I'm using :( . I'll need to uninstall the assets load the VN DUF then save her, then re-install the assets for the comic... But will deal with that when I get to the Fanart that use G8....

Anyway why I'm posting this is I want to make Clean DUF file for every one that's after any, which I have 11 In the zip file you can down load
they are:

I did make them read only so you can't over write them by mistake ..... They also are Scene Subsets..... So you can just doulbe click them and not worry....

Alice - Big Brother
Amanda - Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist
Cassie - Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist
Christine - Babysitter
D - Dating My Daughter
Dee - Fuck My Father
Elena - Dating My Daughter
Jennifer - Dating My Daughter
Jane - Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist
Lisa - Big Brother

[3D-DAZ] Big Brother: Art Assets

[DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

[Fan Art] Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist [Ianvs Software] - Fan Art and Assets

FmF is at [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

While making these I also learn the most 6 important assets needed are :

Breast Control for Genesis 3 Female(s) - (needed this for the actual VN Game character)
Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 Female(s) - (needed this for the actual VN Game character)
Genesis 3 Female Body Morphs - (needed this for both the character assets or extra character assets and the actual VN Game character)
Genesis 3 Female Head Morphs - (needed this for both the character assets or extra character assets and the actual VN Game character)
Growing Up for Genesis 3 Females - (needed this for the actual VN Game character)
Victoria 7 - (needed this for both the character assets or extra character assets and the actual VN Game character)

Without these 6 main assets you can't do much.....

The pic just shows the girls I'm working on at a 5'1" height which has 3 different Amanda's right now as I'm working on her body and breast shape more. I prefer to make all the VN girls 5"1' regardless the original height, this you can just rescale to 86.62% it they are original Genesis, G2, G3, G8 or G8.1 height to get 5"1'.

The 11 in the zip file are once you morph them to what you will find online here and are my V1, as to why I have 2 Christine is that your meant to have Emma Skin which I didn't do yet...

These DUF are for anyone wanting a quick clean file to start with and not need to spend hours messing around. I'll be posting more as I make them and if anyone wants me to see if their DUF are corrupt from extra morphs hijacking them just PM me or post them here the file and what main assets I'd need.

Then I'll make a clean version for you happily.

Right now I'm slowly working on 17 VN game Fanart's. I originally was working on DAST, DMD and FmF which I have the main 3 of each sorted for them and was porting them to G9 before the crash.... So while my system is clean and fresh I won't stop until I have almost made every Fanart there is in f95zone and post a clean DUF of it... It get easier once you find the main assets lol. It's surprising how close some of the girls are related.... Be it hair or V7 and the main morphs if anything, although I am seeing the same girl getting use for skin or eyes also at times.

Anyway hope you all have a merry xmas and happy new year as I will be going away for a while and will be posting more sometime in January. Take care all!

Also thanks heaps OhWee for all your help and guidance!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not sure how this thread got past my notifications back in December, but I found this thread via a mention in another thread.

First off, you are most welcome!
;)

Second, interesting project of yours that you have going on here! Note that, if anyone is interested there are also FmF versions of Elle(na) and Jen(nifer) in the DMD Art Assets thread if anyone is interested.

Elle and Jen are designed to look a bit more mature than their DMD counterparts.

Anyways, yeah mostly I just wanted to note that I finally saw this thread today, and apologies for not noticing it earlier!
(Not sure why the F95Zone forum thread didn't flag me when my forum handle should have been invoked...)
:cool:

Reactions: Shadow2007

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Not sure how this thread got past my notifications back in December, but I found this thread via a mention in another thread.

First off, you are most welcome!
;)

Second, interesting project of yours that you have going on here! Note that, if anyone is interested there are also FmF versions of Elle(na) and Jen(nifer) in the DMD Art Assets thread if anyone is interested.

Elle and Jen are designed to look a bit more mature than their DMD counterparts.

Anyways, yeah mostly I just wanted to note that I finally saw this thread today, and apologies for not noticing it earlier!
(Not sure why the F95Zone forum thread didn't flag me when my forum handle should have been invoked...)
:cool:
LOL np and thanks for taking your time to make a mention :)

Reactions: OhWee