3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
69dcover.png

Overview:
"A little over 2 months ago society collapsed, a viral infection is causing the dead to rise and eat the living.
We have found refuge in a small cottage inside a shallow gorge, along a river bed. We don't know how long we will be able to survive here, or how the rest of the world is fairing.
All we can do is our best to survive, while searching for signs of civilization."

Manage your resources, find food and water, contend with your natural desires, and avoid falling victim to someone else's. Collect items to help you survive, explore and launch expeditions to gather resources, but be careful. Unlock all the Polaroids by playing the game and experiencing different possibilities.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: Noxious Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Android (v0.21 Patreon): - - - -

paw_beans for the links

jHncVr.png ekkJsp.png ejUiUl.png screenshot.2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I wrote a review over on the Itcho site for this, i will repost it here:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really enjoyed the game, and would definitely buy it in a completed state.
Currently just an opening really, not a whole lot there, but the foundation is very good, and has a lot of room for very interesting expansions.
Look forward to seeing the expeditions and events fleshed out. Especially looking forward to seeing what happens when you 'lose' a girl, where she goes and what becomes of her.

The expedition event was a little befuddling at first, had to do a lot of trial and error with items, as it seemed there were multiple text walls you would encounter randomly.
One referred to an unidentified plant, so next time i sent girl out with the botany guide, and encountered different walls of text regarding a corrupted janitor.

Eventually i retrieved Snow, but never really figured out what happened with the unidentified plant, after Snow was freed, i never got the text walls again, just found clothes and such.

I look forward to the expeditions being more fleshed out with various adventures. Would love to see the game move to the point of detail where one could see animations of the girls being captured and corrupted, and it would be in my opinion, a real bombshell of a game if it got to the level of being able to play as a corrupted entity to take down and corrupt the other girls etc... Love the aspect of betrayal and serial corruption. Nothing quite as fun as losing and then being able to play on for the other team, taking down your former friends!

Something in the vein of 'Village of Nightmare" but with futa zombies :)

I would become a patreon, but it looks like this is just sort of a small side game, with main work being on MGG... Which i tried, but it was way too mechanical and slow moving for me to get interested in it. I prefer RPG's.

If this game could be taken up or advertised as a main product, (wasn't even mentioned on the Patreon page that i could see) , i would definitely patreon.

Last edited:

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
This is a fun game, hopefully it will continue to be developed. Would be nice to see the sexy pics every time something happens to the characters.

Reactions: cooldude33

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I hope, the game would have later Zombie/Mutant Rape action
Thanks for sharing, it look's interesting!

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Pretty nice concept - the only issue I've had so far is that some text from the expedition is too long to read, and there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll it.

Idea: a relationship system between the three based on personalities (two of them doing the same thing might lower or raise it depending what does one do with whom - and with high enough relationship between two, they could even help each other with their lust as well).

Reactions: cooldude33

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Kinda curious why it's asking me to make a firewall exception for this (denyed it, isn't playable without one though). Shouldn't be anything that requires one as far as I can tell from the release post. Virus scan isn't showing anything, but still kinda skeptical.

Reactions: deaddog

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
the game is good in concept and look, but need more history or more things you can make or worried... but its a demo, and its pretty good.

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
This game definitely seems worth the watch. I'll definitely play this later, the game style seems fun and interesting.

Squishd

Feb 28, 2018
This is a pretty neat demo, would definitely love to see some more work put into it, the whole corruption aspect was very interesting. The premise of the game is pretty cool as well.

I hope to see this turn from being a demo into a game that actively being developed.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
The demo seemed interesting. I wish they would work on this rather than that monster game or whatever it is, mainly because the models in that game look like garbage(and the gameplay also seems pretty slow and boring) and the sprite artwork for this is decent.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes