3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

lucky1guy

Jan 26, 2020
It seems there was an update from v0.1 to v0.2 about 2 weeks ago on itch.io. Its just some graphics updates and one girl clothes now degrade instead of disappearing but it ain't dead yet.

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

lucky1guy

Jan 26, 2020
Could you give me step-by-step instructions on how to do that? That is make the 3 girls naked in the house.
Like I said its completely random, just click their books, send them to explore, click the clock and eventually the first time you'll see sex photo and a message of them being raped in the reports and then they usually end up naked as long as they didn't pick up armor along the way. Just repeat until it happens, and if you click the books the shield icon shows how much clothing they have left when its empty they'll be naked.

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Like I said its completely random, just click their books, send them to explore, click the clock and eventually the first time you'll see sex photo and a message of them being raped in the reports and then they usually end up naked as long as they didn't pick up armor along the way. Just repeat until it happens, and if you click the books the shield icon shows how much clothing they have left when its empty they'll be naked.
I tried and it's not working and I didn't even make the 3rd girl naked isn't there a cheat or something to have all 3 girls naked? By the way I made the girls all naked using Photoshop

7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ut5962

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
So I click things in their book click the clock then if they explore they sometimes get raped and I get a picture in the book, is there anything more to this after or that's it?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes