Others - Completed - 6th Month for You and Me [Final] [Koguma Project]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ob123

TLDR

You pay for the arts and something you wish it happened when you were in high school, but not as a game.

Gameplay

A Point and click. A gallery with extra steps.

Story

3 different girls, 3 different scenarios that straight out of ero manga tropes.

Sex scene

Vanilla and masochism, but the male side character get to do the both top and bottom actions.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ob123

TLDR

You pay for the arts and something you wish it happened when you were in high school, not as a game.

Gameplay

A Point and click. A gallery with extra steps.

Story

3 different girls, 3 different scenarios that straight out of ero manga tropes.

Sex scene

Vanilla and masochism, but the male side character get to do the both top and bottom actions.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Good game,

So much good animations, using H to unlock all comes in handy and story goes normally anyways, it is up to you who is best girl and in 6P mode, they share so you can read some text depending on whose is your partner.

Too bad there are no 3some animations, that would be perfectly appreciated but game is good anyways.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

omaewamu1

It was an absolute horrid experience navigating through this game, spent way too long figuring it out. The way you play it is horrible, you just click random shit and figure out how to progress. But once you master the insane gameplay mechanics, you'll actually get some nice pixel art animations for it. It's also really short, but still, you get a couple good scenes with good art and animation with each of the three girls and some bonus scenes.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

BurekBeats

First off, I want to praise the game for being compact in size (<100MB), which seems to be a rarity these days. Though, this is of course just a detail. More importantly, the art style is fairly charming and all the sex scenes are done well and feel satisfying.

Each girl is somewhat unique and interesting. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the progression system. It functions identically for each girl: text in class -> meet after school -> move to hideout -> ending. This makes the game feel rather repetitive despite being a very short experience as is.

The translations were good enough to get the point across and the writing wasn't lengthy, which I like. Another good point is that you basically get to sex immediately, once you figure out the controls. This however brings me to the biggest downside, as others have already pointed out. The UI is terrible. It's one of those cases where prioritising aesthetics has hindered the functionality of the game.

Very often, you'll be fiddling around the screen, trying to figure out what to do. For example, it took me quite a while in the very beginning to realise that I can click on the MC to reach the bubble "Text her." Likewise, at another point, you're required to have sex with a certain girl in a very specific manner in order to progress, and none of it is clarified whatsoever.

Lastly, despite of finishing the main three lines and unlocking the 4P mode, I still haven't found out how to save your progress―and whether that's even possible at all, which should tell you just how bad the UI design is. Overall though, I can't completely knock the game since you're basically done with it in like 2-3h anyway. So it's a fun, very short experience with some minor frustrations along the way.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Darkrus

7. 2.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

On the one hand, the game is good. The pixel art is well done, and there are a few sex scenes to choose from.

HOWEVER. Freaking UI. Whoever made it should not have been allowed to make it. It's a random clicking sim looking for where the hell you need to click. And when you try to unlock something, it’s even more random, and you are lost as to what to do.

But there is a cheat button, "H," that allows you to find anything without enabling the auto-clicker.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

I liked the pixel art, and the game is beautiful. I liked that he had a clean face. But other than that the game doesn't have much... There are three routes with the girls, but the game doesn't explain anything... So you spend a good amount of time, clicking on random places on your screen, until you unlock the story... Which made me pretty fed up quickly.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

zbunk

whoever design this game is not fucking human, the progression in this game is so alien to the average player it's actually insane. the art is good, but that's about it. i'm disappointed with how this game turned out.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

saitemaru

while i like dot pixel animation games, or probably because i like it and this dev's previous games (the fertility inn), i find this game rather disappointing

the girls are cute, the alternating inner monologue between mc and the girls are interesting and the atmosphere is nice.... but unfortunately that's where the good stuff ends

progression is annoying... you literally need to grope around in darkness, looking for objects you can interact with, clicking on the dude and the girls body checking whether there're choices you haven't made, whether there are scenes you haven't seen to it's conclusion.... or if you simply need to wait around for the event to progress (or heck, there's even an object out of screen where you need to have sex at, like of course i'd know that without anybody telling me, right?)

took me a while to get into other girl's route because the game doesn't just tell me i can pick them if i go back to title screen and click them... heck, the PLAY button is hidden until you mouseover it

and don't get me started on unlocking the bonus scenario (4P and 6P mode)
    i finished the 3 girl's routes and got notification that i unlocked it, so i went to title screen and go there
    but i can't start it for some reason
    so i go back to the normal routes and wasted another 15 minutes trying everything i could think of before giving up and just pressing the H key to unlock everything

2 stars are all i can give to this game
  11. 4.00 star(s)

f8c14e8d

Sometimes the pauses in gameplay and unclear directions are irritating, but it starts to make sense eventually. Visually very well made and pretty hot writing and animation. Simple but v sexy game. Only a pregnancy ending but the talk is better than most games with a pregnancy tag.