• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - 7 Days [Demo] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xoxoA

This is excellent so far, I haven't been hooked by an intro this much in a while. The art style is great too, different and beautiful. I really hope you continue this project, I'm very curious where this story is going!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wstlndwarrior

I would say that the boxes were checked for this demo. In world where we are given a few generic engines to choose art styles from - this is a breath of fresh air. I would say the potential for this project is high as long as development is consistent. Best of luck!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gfryer

Imaginative storytelling and unique illustration.
    I'm definitely interested in seeing the story continue.
    The 'lawless' room premise is a bit peculiar; curious to see how that pans out too.
    Your English skills are quite good for not being a native speaker. Only some minor edits are needed to improve the flow.

Based on the main female character, I don't believe you need the loli tag.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bomba969

Bro i want more. History is very touching. Art is cool, text also very nice. Keep create! Personally im very bored of this standart fuck-stories, its like fresh air. Lovely picture of main character btw. In total, i believe in story and want more! Good luck.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

OpiumDew7

very unique concept, I definitely think this game has alot of potential if the dev continues to explore it. I hope they continue to work on this and dont move on to a different title as they mentioned.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lagartha

Definitely interesting. The writing is weirdly compelling, the artwork, clever. I'm tired of everyone creating the same things with the same 3d models so this was a clever and welcome experiment.

Great to see something so weirdly original... Reminds me of Eraserhead or Saladfingers. Hope that it does get continued or that they get onto another project together.