Unity - Completed - 7 Days: Girlfriend [v1.15] [URAP]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It is nothing special but it works fine.

The soundeffects and music are okay.
    The gameplay is very simple there are not really any choices it´s very linear.
    The characters lokk okay too very standard.
    The sex scenes are all very vanilla.
    The story is a typical hentai situation with a obvious ending.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

I liked the game a lot.
    It's pretty short and has a typical "hentai plot", but I find both pixel animations and 2D animations very good and the game was fun to play.
    After beating it used the gallery multiple times. ;)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Secmess

It turns much better than it should. It's a really good simplistic game for a quick go through. It has two style:
    - Sprite
    - Animated CG

I was attracted by the simple sprite scene, while it's good, it looks janky sometimes. But then the animated CG is comes and it's absolutely fantastic. Wasn't expecting that coz the previews are static after all.

The plot is pretty good, it does tickle your fantasy. Solid 4/5 overall, but I wanted to balance the other bad ratings.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ryetz

7 Days, 7 Scenes. No surprise that plot is very shallow and uninteresting. One time where the dialogue is intermixed with roman japanese, like literally typing "Yoroshiku". One scene that's psuedo-ntr but it was made clear that it was the protagonist's fantasies.

CGs are a bit of a medium Tier, animated to make it feel like its "alive" like its one of those anime wallpapers from Wallpaper Engine. Sprites are boring, your usual joint animated body, the hands are a good indication.

Not a lot of voice acting in this, minor 1 liners

Conclusion: Give it a go, don't expect a masterpiece, just pure jerk of material to burn through.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 926070

Not too many choices you can make and it's a bit repetitive as well.

Besides that the atmosphere is really nice and if there was more effort put into, it could be a good game. But now it's just seven days of the same thing.