EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7-islands-domain_banner.jpg

Overview:
You’ve just moved into 7 Island domain. You will come across much temptation. There are all those girls and professors at your new university. There are also all those girls who live in your building. And finally, there are those who live with you.
Will you be able to satisfy all of them?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-30
Release Date: 2021-12-30
Developer: m24metro - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Public
Language: English
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

louise_23.jpg joy_23.jpg 770542_7_ISLANDS_DOMAIN_-_6.png 770541_7_ISLANDS_DOMAIN_-_5.png 770540_7_ISLANDS_DOMAIN_-_1.png home9.jpg bridgette_07.jpg home_map_jour.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hello All,
I worked with Chaixas on the coding. We also worked together on some characters under Daz last year. But I wanted to make a game myself with less chubby characters. That's why there are similarities.
Well that explains it. I have to agree with you on that one point. Personally I think that Chaixas could afford to include (even slightly) slimmer characters sometimes.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Hello All,
I worked with Chaixas on the coding. We also worked together on some characters under Daz last year. But I wanted to make a game myself with less chubby characters. That's why there are similarities.
You'll never be able to please everyone, but many like the style of these games so ignore the haters and continue with the project in the way your conscience thinks best. (listening to the feedback is good until a certain time while it is to improve, but when they just criticize without seeking help are useless)
I think you have potential for your project and wish you good luck.(y)

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Some of the girls look quite hot, some are ok and some are ugly.
If we can choose who to have a relationship with I don't mind, just let me pass on those who gross me out. (Alexa)

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
I'm starting out in the game world. Even if I participated in a few projects (with Chaixas). I think comments can be a good source of information to improve.
For my characters, I try not to use Daz models, and make original morphings.
Anyway, I'll accept all criticism, that's the only way to progress.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
not sure if i can find the words for this one...

I'm starting out in the game world. Even if I participated in a few projects (with Chaixas). I think comments can be a good source of information to improve.
For my characters, I try not to use Daz models, and make original morphings.
Anyway, I'll accept all criticism, that's the only way to progress.
edit: i found some. the models are good and most characters are fine. its nice to see some mature women who are not generic stick figures. and despite what some of the comments say, none of the women are obese. they are slightly chubby, or as teens say, thicc. its a nice change of pace in these games. usually it is between rail thin and land whale. i like how your charaters are the right amount of chubby to feel like average women you might see in real life. i would love to see more models like yours in other games
the only real flaw i see, is that alexa's face is just disturbing. her body is great, but i would recommend doing some real reshaping of her face for the next version. the overly bimbo look makes her seem like she had botched plastic surgery rather than anything sexy. perhaps just scale a bit back, because her image being in your promo stuff may scare away people from an otherwise good game

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes