VN - Ren'Py - 7th Heaven [v0.3 Demo] [Phazyn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thevampirate

Normally I'm really critical on any game that reaches abandoned status or is this slow to update. However this game is really is good as it stands now that it's gotten its 0.3 update (just before 2024 and the game first came out in 2019). The art style is all hand drawn in stylized versions of the FF7R characters with humor and story based off of the original PS1 version (insert "Barret fires his machinegun arm in protest" here). The humor and original story are very good without straying too far from the source materia. The amount of content for a 0.3 demo is really good, but you can tell why Demo is included. All the content feels on rails despite it having free roam and resource systems in the game. Most of the time, events just happen when you walk through the door of '7th Heaven ' your bar and home. This actually makes events interesting because you aren't expecting it, however it feels like this happens because of the shoehorned overworld and money/stamina mentioned earlier. The Gil you earn essentially has nothing to be used on (except tifa training that only lets you make more gil).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hitomitanakafan

Looks promising, I'm a big fan of the art style and the scenes that exist are very nicely drawn. You can clearly see the author's passion being put into here. Gameplay is simple and nothing new but it does the job.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Drunk on life

Review for the v0.1 Demo.

This had to be one of the best if not THE BEST demo i've ever played.

The writing is top notch comedy.

The art style is super fun, I can already see the kinky situations in the next releases.

Will be keeping an eye on this one for sure.