nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Do you remember the game engine, rpgmaker, renpy, etc
Is it 2d or 3d or text based.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I think that you mean this game Blackmailing The Family if I remember correctly in game you play as male MC and he live with mom, dad and one sister not two sisters, but all the rest fits the description.

xishdaiushduih

Nov 30, 2020
3d, Renpy i think. Sometimes you can walk around freely.

More info i can remember:
Fix booze for party. Go to shop. Does not work. Lady helps you out by flashing tits to shop owner (parents are gone, idk vacation)

You fake being one of your sisters boyfriend on the party to get one of your sisters handcuffed to the bed with eye mask, police show up, sister is stuck you have to help her because the so called boyfriend dipped and you have to walk in the bedroom without looking but have the option to look.

Parents come home after a while and when bbq outside later one of your sisters secretly cowgirls you in front of your parents.

One also has a interaction with dad later.

You can remove a vent between office and bathroom to peep on one of the girls but fall from the chair. Loud noice, girl checks whats up with the noise and helps you while trying to hide a boner. She then finds the vent removed and thinks if you where peeping on her

Edit more info:
Mom sometimes visits you at night when you remove / hide her pills.
One day mom gets unconscious and you take her to the parents room and have some fun with her (tired from trip, vacation)

xishdaiushduih

Nov 30, 2020
3d, Renpy i think. Sometimes you can walk around freely.

More info i can remember:
Fix booze for party. Go to shop. Does not work. Lady helps you out by flashing tits to shop owner (parents are gone, idk vacation)

You fake being one of your sisters boyfriend on the party to get one of your sisters handcuffed to the bed with eye mask, police show up, sister is stuck you have to help her because the so called boyfriend dipped and you have to walk in the bedroom without looking but have the option to look.

Parents come home after a while and when bbq outside later one of your sisters secretly cowgirls you in front of your parents.

One also has a interaction with dad later.

You can remove a vent between office and bathroom to peep on one of the girls but fall from the chair. Loud noice, girl checks whats up with the noise and helps you while trying to hide a boner. She then finds the vent removed and thinks if you where peeping on her

Edit more info:
Mom sometimes visits you at night when you remove / hide her pills.
One day mom gets unconscious and you take her to the parents room and have some fun with her (tired from trip, vacation)

more edit. i am stupid. The game is summer with mia indeed. Sorry for the mess

jhalencak

May 14, 2020
hello i am looking for a game i cant remember the name of the family is mostly redheads the son is smart and has an al smart house that can do anything i am not sure if it was completed or dropped but its 3D i think in renpy it is a mother two/three daughters the son and has a few others they are adopted its a harem game for sure but i cant find it

CyricAdon

Apr 5, 2020
hello i am looking for a game i cant remember the name of the family is mostly redheads the son is smart and has an al smart house that can do anything i am not sure if it was completed or dropped but its 3D i think in renpy it is a mother two/three daughters the son and has a few others they are adopted its a harem game for sure but i cant find it
At Home Again